Evap or BFP after sterilisation?

honeysuede

Reaction score
I was sterilised in February but i have been having some very odd symptoms that i have only had when pregnant this last week. My cycle is a little up in the air so not sure when i am due. I took a test to put the niggles at rest but now i feel there may be a faint something, does this look like an evap? Thanks :)

Attachments

• IMG_2459.jpg
    IMG_2459.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 128
I definitely see something! I'd take another and book an appointment with your doc to be sure. There are definitely times these surgeries don't work 100%

I will tale another test in the morning. �� Thanks ladies x

There is definitely a line there!! Is there a chance ? How was your sterilisation done? Xx

I can see a line. I would test again soon! :)

Oh wow T! I saw your name and had to take a look!

I def see something on there! Will be stalking for updates!

I see it, good luck for today's test x

Morning! Thanks for the replies 😀 I can't believe I am doing pg tests again haha. So this morning's test isn't showing too much, there maybe a faint something? Maybe I have line eye.
The sterilisation was with clips on the tubes, I even saw pics of the clips after. I did have complications (infected wound) after the op but surely that wouldn't hinder it? I also took those tablets to delay your period while I was at Glastonbury last month, I had a withdrawal bleed a few days later and 14 days after that these symptoms started. Twinges and cramps, mood swings, painful hot boobs, head aches and nausea.
T - good to see you here! I wondered if anyone from TIE would still be here 😀Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2462.jpg
    IMG_2462.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 75
One more pic. Not sure what to think

Attachments

• IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 86
I personally can't see anything but good luck :dust:

Thanks! Yeah logic is telling me it can't be positive. I think i will try and wait for Af... i'm not very good at waiting haha x

Dont see anything on todays ones!

Yup I think I am probably the only one left on here now. We TTC no 3 at the moment.

Dont see anything on todays ones!

Yup I think I am probably the only one left on here now. We TTC no 3 at the moment.

Oh wow how exciting! Number 3! How are you finding it this time round?
As for me, I am going to try and ne patient. I think I am due on friday or the weekend so if nothing ny monday I will test again. I am sure it's in my head though x

Finding it slow to be honest, been at it for a few months, trying not to get obsessed again but that is easier said than done lol!

Hopefully it will happen soon! That would be our last.

Hope you get the outcome you are after (whichever way that is!)

It is so hard not to obsess, i hope you get your BFP soon, will be thinking of you :) xx

Hate to jump in. But can I ask how it went? I haven't been on for a while I was sterilised in January. My periods have been fine since. But this month about 8 days after my period finished I had brown spotting only when I wiped. Lots of cramping actually woke me up thinking it was a contraction in my dream lol. But now my period is late. I took some tests too. But not sure what to make of them 😬. I'm going to do another test. I was told it has a 5% fail rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->