evap or bfp? ic 10dpo

kmac625

Mom to baby Clara
Reaction score
I've never had an evap before so I'm not sure what one looks like. After 1 minute all it looked like I was gonna get was a hint of where a line should be, like I got all last cycle, so I ignored the test. A half hour later I looked and could see a very faint line that I think is pink more so than grey. It's still visible now and if I put it against a light I can see it clear as day. I don't wanna get my hopes up but...This is the best pic I could get.

Attachments

• moto_0158.jpg
    moto_0158.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 324
i would say test tomorrow i want to say there is a line but because you left it for so long it might be an evap. :dust:

i would say test tomorrow i want to say there is a line but because you left it for so long it might be an evap. :dust:

I have a bag full of ic's calling my name as we speak...in fact, I'll probably pee on one before going to bed lol even if it's been less than 4 hours since the last time I went. I really hope I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing here...

I don't have any frer right now, just ic's. If I get anything remotely resembling a positive tomorrow I'll probably buy a frer to take the next morning. I have 2 different kinds of ic's too, so I'll probably dip one of each into my cup o' pee tomorrow morning. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. I'm worried I'm getting my hopes up too early.

OMG! I just piac again after waiting about 3.5 hours since I last pee'd and I think it's +. I'm only 10 dpo so I am a little nervous saying that. Here's the new shots, taken within 10 minutes of taking the tests (I did one of each ic I had).

Attachments

• moto_0160.jpg
    moto_0160.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 201
  • moto_0161.jpg
    moto_0161.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 189
Holy crap! I just went and looked at the tests again, and now that they are dry they are most definitely :bfp:!!! I'm in utter shock. I thought for sure we missed this cycle. I'm shaking right now.

WOW your got a BFP!!!!!!! woohoo!!! :happydance: :happydance:

CONGRATS hun, im hoping i can join you too, if i can comfirm mine tomorrow!!!

yay!!!

Put fresh pics up i wana see them when they clear as!!! this is awsum !!! yay !!!

I'm the best chart stalker EVER! HOLY CRAP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have actual magical powers..

OMFG I'm so exciteD!

Fx'd for you Amanda! Make sure to keep me updated. New pictures up momentarily.

I'm the best chart stalker EVER! HOLY CRAP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have actual magical powers..

OMFG I'm so exciteD!

lol wow you really must have a magical touch!!! last month you were on a roll with all the charts you stalked and BFPs, and this month once again !!!

I know! It's 6/8 charts stalked ending in BFP. Sakura hasn't tested yet and Lilaala might not be ovulating, so fx'd that they get theirs too!!!!!!!!

Ok here we go...

Attachments

• moto_0162.jpg
    moto_0162.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 145
:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::headspin:

YAY they perfect in couple days they'll be dark as!!!

OMFG I'm so exciteD!

I would swear an oath that you have magical powers my dear! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"