evap or bfp? ic 10dpo

congratulations hun!!! looks fantastic!!!! xx

i've got the blue & green ic hpts as well! i was getting great lines on the blue ones, hardly anything on the green ones!
congrats on your :bfp:!
xx

wow great lines for 10dpo...congrats xx

Congrats! So clear and strong so early! Well done!

OMG congrats!!!!! those are great lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Congrats, Thats exactly what mine looked like at 12dpo and I pee'd om a FRER the same day and got a beautiful line. Cant wait to see the FRER xxx

Congrats!! That's what my IC looked like the first day so I did a CB and a FRER and got unmistakable positives on both of them!! Do an FRER.....you'll love what you see!!

I have a frer digital test sitting here waiting for me to pee on it tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see it say "yes".

You'll have to post a picture for us all to see!! I love seeing positive tests!!

It's just only before 630am here now (Ontario, Canada) so she should be up soon!!

There we go...the frer digital said YES+!!! My dh had a really hard time believing the ic's...he was confused that the second line was so light, and I explained how it's different than the opk's (I've gotten him to look at those for me before lol). I guess I get to move into first tri now, but I'm nervous to leave the ttc forum because it's still so early on.

Attachments

• moto_0163.jpg
    moto_0163.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 66
woo-hoo!!!!! that must be awqesome to see the word right in front of you, no lines, a massive congrats hun, and i wish you all the sticky glue and happy healthy baby vibes for the next 8 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->