Evap or positive?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
So we’re unexpectedly in the 2 week wait 10 weeks post birth, so what do you think? Do I need to panic yet :rofl:

B7A2F9DE-50A5-46B7-B181-D6B9CA51EE28.jpeg

you know that's positive. Hope you get the answer your looking for. Good luck.

you know that's positive. Hope you get the answer your looking for. Good luck.

i don’t know that’s positive because it only turned obvious and pink hours after I took it.

I just wanted opinions of whether an Evap could turn that dark and that pink

maybe I’ve read your comment wrong but it looks quite rude to be honest.

i don’t know that’s positive because it only turned obvious and pink hours after I took it.

I just wanted opinions of whether an Evap could turn that dark and that pink

maybe I’ve read your comment wrong but it looks quite rude to be honest.
Wasn't being rude at all..there is obviously a line right after you took it. Just got darker as it sat. If unsure take another 1.

I know what you mean kitty. I see the line on the first test but I would question it because it looks thin and not as pink. The test definitely darkened as it sat. I'm anxious to see your next test!

I know what you mean kitty. I see the line on the first test but I would question it because it looks thin and not as pink. The test definitely darkened as it sat. I'm anxious to see your next test!

I took a frer but with no hold and I can’t tell if it’s just the hormone strip or an actual line, will take one with FMU tomorrow! The first test was FMU

62477DB0-37F0-4A86-A7B1-CFC29CFF6F8E.jpeg

Definitely looks pink! You’re only 10 weeks post birth though right? It can definitely be a new pregnancy, but I believe lots of women still have hcg in their system after 10 weeks. Even if they had an early loss, the hcg can take a long time to disappear.

I’d keep testing and if it gets darker it’s probably safe to say it’s a new pregnancy! Otherwise it might just be your body clearing out the last of your hormones xx

Definitely looks pink! You’re only 10 weeks post birth though right? It can definitely be a new pregnancy, but I believe lots of women still have hcg in their system after 10 weeks. Even if they had an early loss, the hcg can take a long time to disappear.

I’d keep testing and if it gets darker it’s probably safe to say it’s a new pregnancy! Otherwise it might just be your body clearing out the last of your hormones xx

I did think this, but when I googled it the concensus seemed to be it would be gone by 3-4 weeks. If I get a definite positive I will definitely be contacting someone as worst case scenario I’ve got placenta left!

Hey lovely the way I distinguish Evaps to actual positives is to see there thickness against one another if it’s thin then I believe it’s a evap. Sometimes I don’t exactly believe in evap lines on some tests and a line always always comes up only if it detects HCG hormones, congratulations ❤️❤️❤️

Update: evap. Definitely evap. And I think the hormone strips on frers are really obvious now!
This one is FMU frer!

part of me is disappointed, the other part relieved :shrug:

DE08E31A-AF27-4EFB-A953-513569DC8154.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"