Evap withing the time limit? One+Step brand

L

LilMiss_91

Anyone else had evaps appear within the 8min reading time? Pic taken about 5mins in

Attachments

• 20150501_082749-1.jpg
    20150501_082749-1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 82
I definitely see a line not sure on colour though, I haven't used this brand before so can't really advise. Hope it's the start of ur BFP though xx

Im having probs with these tests right now i get lines on everyone but soooo faint im thinking evaps

Ive had issues with these before, every test had a line, definitely wasnt pregnant, but ive seen others on here who have had no issues with them, good luck hun xx

I used these with both pregnancies and never had an evap but I believe a lot of ladies on here have :shrug:

They do take a long time before there is a decent 2nd line tho

Good luck :dust:

Thanks ladies. It's just so confusing. Af is technically late now, I would have thought if this was the start of a bfp it would be a bit more obvious by now! :shrug: I'll just keep testing and waiting and testinf and waiting. Don't wanna go buy a frer only to have af show up the same day!

WELL... those weren't evaps :)

Attachments

• 20150503_155935-1.jpg
    20150503_155935-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 48
congrats hunny
the second one is af fab line? what test is it?

Thankyou everyone :)

Emma that is an Acutest test, they're what replaced Co-Ops own ones. I was really surprised how good the line on that was at they're quite cheap really.

O wow, can't believe I missed thIs! Congrats!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->