Evap?

VegtaBully

Reaction score
I'm 3 days late. Been this late before but not for a few months so I decided to test. I have no PMS or pregnancy symptoms. We aren't really trying but not not trying either. I didn't think I saw anything at first, but I looked later and thought I did. I know you're not supposed to keep looking, but it seems pretty dark now. I don't want to show my bf and freak him out lol I can test again in the morning, but here's what I have now:

https://i63.tinypic.com/nnpn69.jpg

That's a bfp!! An evap would not look as strong as that. :happydance: Congrats!!!

How long after did you see a line? Those can take time to show positive. Looks very good but would say test again because I've gotten sad evaps that dark... but being 3 days late I'd say you're probably pregnant! Test again! :)

No honey, that's not an evap..it's a BFP congratulations!!

I would test again because of how long it took to get dark, but I am pretty confident that is a bfp!!

Tested again this morning on a digital. It says no. Still no signs or symptoms of anything, period or pregnancy. Kinda wish my body would figure out what it's doing.

I guess I'm 5 days late now. Still no symptoms of anything. Today's test. Maybe? No? I really don't know.

I see a line, though it's faint. Maybe call your dr for a blood test?

Did you do the frer with fmu? My fmu with frer is always very faint. How long was that Fs? I have had pink evaps on fs but never anything like that. My tests take about 30m to get dark. The change from 3m vs 10m vs 30m is huge.

I would do another first signal I feel like people get more clear lines on those than these new frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->