Evaporation line? Help!

congrtulations. Come and join us in the first trimester! Great news

congrats to u hun they defo look like bfps to me :D xxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone for your support over what has been an emotional few days of POAS, mistaken evaps (thank god), a few :bfp:'s and waiting for the :witch: who thankfully is now late!!

Today my beta's confirmed my pregnancy so I'm off to the 1st Tri :happydance:

I found this site by accident on Sunday and now I'm HOOKED!

Bucket loads of baby :dust: to everyone

Suze x

congratulations suze

see you in first tri for june yay

hi there,

i'm totally new to this and found this site in my frantic search regarding evap lines!
Did this test at 8pm and chucked it on kitchen table in disgust because nothing immediate came up. Looked again about half an hour later and this is the result:
What do you ladies think - evap or not (hope you can see it ok)? I'm 11dpo btw

thanks suze xx

wow, i just took a test last night and this morning it looked like this one, there is pink but it is a faint pink though....idk we are trying so im so anxious. I took my test a week before i was supposed to though, follow every thing accourding to me ovulation calendar so i guess we will see! What does anyone else think???

I pray your pregnant, and i also pray im pregnant too!
I know i see a line, but i guess ill have to wait and see

TMAFORCHRIST - this is a reeeally old thread hun, prob best you start a new one or look at newer ones - hope this is it for you :dust:

This made me chuckle, I certainly was pregnant and over 3 years later she's fast asleep upstairs in her bed! Good luck x

Hi All,
I have just read through this thread after finding it accidentally!
This evening I have had a faint BFP at 5 days late (never late!) after a BFN on Saturday, but this thread has now filled me with confidence that it is defo a BFP and not an Evap line!!
Going to retest in the morning tho just to double check...lol :o)

Spange best of luck I do hope this is it for you :yipee:

This is a very old thread, started well over 3 years ago and the result of the line you see on the first page is fast asleep in her bed upstairs :cloud9: I have also been pregnant a few times since this and now have a son aged almost 4 months, each time I have thought I had evaporation lines but they have all turned out to be the real deal!

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->