Evaps?

teal

Reaction score
Are there evaps? Within time frame but very light and thin… early days as period not due until Wednesday/Thursday. Top one first pee today and bottom second.
IMG_4729.jpeg

Uggh I hate when blue dye do that.
Hard to say as I've been pregnant and had lines like these. Also when not pregnant.

sorry I'm not much help didn't wanna read and run. Have you tried any pink dye tests?

Could go either way, I've had evaps like that with blue dye but not until after the time frame. Could be positive too, though I'd try a different brand to confirm.

Thank you for replies. I’ve ordered first response ones from Amazon so will arrive tomorrow and I’ll retest Sunday morning. I’m not sure a supermarket test would be sensitive enough to pick it up since so early and couldn’t see the first response ones anywhere!

It could be either to be honest but good luck for your next test! :)

Good luck!!! Hope it's a bfp. I agree with others- I've really found these early CB so hit and miss. Update us!!

Just to update. I took a first response this morning and negative so seems were faulty tests or evaps even within time limit. Period due next couple of days so think can safely say negative. I’ve not taken a first response since I was pregnant with my son and I don’t like the new version where there is a visible indent right out the packet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->