Evelyn,Kasper,and Jessicas rainbow siblings in the making. One lost little angel :(

babytots

Reaction score
Ok as we couldn't agree on a name for our thread I've left it as the above til we can agree on one.

Hope you ladies are all well. xxx

Found it :happydance::happydance:

Love your siggy Leigh :thumbup:

Hey Sarah how you feeling about tomorrow got everything crossed for you.

Yay Tasha glad you found it. Thanks hun made it myself :) x

:wave: hello x

Will b back when leos in bed and weve ate dinner x

Its gorgeous, they all look so alike dont they?

I am getting to the I feel sick stage and unfortunately it isn't morning sickness it is just anxiety. I just wish it was 11am tomorrow and then I'd know either way and be able to move on.

If there is something wrong, I'd rather it go wrong now than in 20 weeks time - does that sound awful? I am just so scared :cry:

I am getting to the I feel sick stage and unfortunately it isn't morning sickness it is just anxiety. I just wish it was 11am tomorrow and then I'd know either way and be able to move on.

If there is something wrong, I'd rather it go wrong now than in 20 weeks time - does that sound awful? I am just so scared :cry:

I think that is normal hun, it is how I felt with every scan when I was pregnant with Riley Rae.

And no thats not wrong because in your head you would be able to move forward now rather than 13 weeks down the line :hugs:

I agree to Sj, I'd rather lose peanut now rather than later. I remember passing the mc stage (12 weeks) with leo and the realisation hitting that soon if i lost id have to give birth, meet my baby and arrange another funeral :-(

If u remember sj could u text me and let me know baby is ok coz i wont b able to get online till about 4pm. Am thinking about u loads, its brilliant that bleeding has stopped x

Ur babies r gorgeous leigh x

Always here :hugs:

Love ya SJ :kiss:

Lots of love & positive thoughts being sent ur way sj :dust: x

Night ladies x

Night Jo :hugs:

Night SJ and Leigh :hugs:

Its gorgeous, they all look so alike dont they?

Thanks sweetie yes they do Hollie and Lewis are like 2 peas in a pod and like thier daddy and Charlotte although she looks similar to them both shes more like her mummy.

Hugs hun hope you manage to get some sleep tonight and that come tomorrow you are sharing some good news. Shall keep my eye out when I log on after dinner.

I know what you mean about if something were to go wrong then you would rather it happen now. I feel exactly the same having a m/c is a walk in the park compared to having to go through labour and giving birth knowing you will only get one cuddle and one hello and one goodbye :( I'm sure everything will go fine for all of us though I have a strong feeling these babies are meant to be.

Ur babies r gorgeous leigh x

Thanks Jo. I love your profile pic of Leo always makes me smile he just looks far to grown up now! x

How is everyone doing today? Sarah I was so happy to log onto fb and see your news you must be so relieved. I hope you have a lovely time away hun.

I'm feeling so sick today. I have college later this evening and then after that meeting up with some angel mummy friends for a meal just hoping I feel ok enough to go to both. Lost all my appetite too so theres barely anything I can think of to eat to make me feel better unless its junk food :(

Other then that I'm doing ok :) 3 days to go til my scan and just want it to hurry up now so I can see that pickle is ok. Just can't seem to get excited this time round so hopefully once I see pickle on screen I can start to let my guard down a little x

I am sure you will see little one snuggled in nicely hun. I am so looking forward to everyone else's scan news now. :happydance:

Hope you feel better so you can have a nice night out :hugs:

Tash is just getting into the car for her driving test as I type... Pass Tash and make today even more perfectererer x

Heres hoping hun I think the sickness getting worse is a sign that baby is doing well in there lol. Looking forward to hearing how Jo's scan goes too as hers is an hour after mine I think :)

So pleased for Tasha on passing her test! x

Yay for sickness Leigh.

So happy for SJ.

Jo how are you?

I cant sleep I feel soooooo sick

Yay for sickness Leigh.

So happy for SJ.

Jo how are you?

I cant sleep I feel soooooo sick

Hugs hun I've not been able to sleep these past few nights either I've felt so sick. Ah the joys of pregnancy eh?!

Hope everyone is well. What other symptoms does everyone have?

Love Leigh. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->