Evening test! Definitely need tweekers!

C

charlie_lael

So I took another test with evening urine and I think I got something! I need tweekers though, cus it's kind of hard to see. My husband is on the computer, but I will post pics as soon as I can. :happydance:

I'm feeling pessimistic now. It doesn't look as good as it did. Should have waited until the morning. :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC00438.jpg
    DSC00438.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 100
I tweeked it hun but i dont see anything sorry xx

Attachments

• DSC004381[1].jpg
    DSC004381[1].jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 27
These FRER's have gotten decidedly worse!!! Everytime I take one they have a slight line, white line, evap with pooling next to it whatever.. I am not saying this is what is happening to you, but just venting about FRER/Answer!

I hope you get a nice dark no doubt line soon!

Thanks... I probably should have waited. :( I hope the test I took this morning wasn't just an evap too... :shrug:

I am agreeing! Every FRER test I have taken has given some kind of hope, but it is all quickly shot down. Stupid indent/evap whatever it is. :( Wish I could say I saw something on this one. Try again in the morning?

That was my last test. Lol... I was soooo convinced. I thought my first one from this morning was a bfp. :(

I got my very faint BFP on IC at 7/8DPO and didn't get my BFP on FRER until 11 DPO. Keep testing and GL!!

I tweaked and thought I saw something where the dots are but not 100% sure if it was or not so added it for you hun xx

https://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/MerlinJess/DSC00438.jpg

Thanks. :) I'm pretty sure that one was bfn cus I didn't wait long enough before I tested again. My first one with fmu is still pink in the trash can right now. So I'm still holding on to a little hope. My temperature is also increasing still.

I got my very faint BFP on IC at 7/8DPO and didn't get my BFP on FRER until 11 DPO. Keep testing and GL!!

Me too!! With my 3rd baby I got a light positive on ic at 8 dpo and fr was SO faint at 11 dpo when the ic was incredibly obvious and the digi was positive too!! Even at 14 dpo, the FR test line wasn't as dark as the control line. That was more than 2 years ago...I can't imagine how much quality might have decreased since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->