Evening Update...

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Ok so now the spotting has increased just a little bit and is looking a little more red and a little less brown so I really think that this is AF knocking on the door. :hissy: So I say bring it on, lets get it over with so I can get back to :sex: ing again! ;) Roll on November BFP!!! :happydance:Bring on that July Leo baby!!!! :dance:

By the way, if my temps don't go back down(BBT today was 98.0) even though AF has arrived then what? I'm trying to figure out if I should start a new chart today and if my temp doesn't go down then that will make it harder to pinpoint ovulation and I'm afraid of having trouble identifying a thermal shift. :dohh: Yes I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I'm trying to figure out what the next step is for me now on FF.:blush: Any thoughts or advice on that anyone? Thanks again to everybody for all the kind words, PMA, and support!! You all are truly the most caring sweet people I've ever had the privilege of associating with. :flower: I luv you all!:hugs:

Umm I am kind of wondering the same thing because I should have started and ended my period not this past tues but the tues before so I think that just keep documenting it on this cycle until the bleeding stops. BTW that sucks that she found you, I would have taken her for you in a heart beat. Watch your temps and see what happens. If after a week your temps are still screwy I would call the doctors. Hopefuly yours will be more helpful than mine have been if you need them. Hope this is not AF but if it is I hope it is over quick and you catch that egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->