Every 2 or 3 hours....

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Do you feed your baby every 2 or 3 hours?
Do you wait till she/he cries or wake them up?

My baby gets fed every 2 hours.
If she's sleeping, sometimes I'll let her sleep. I want to know if I'm robbing some of her feeding time.

When she wakes up, she's a hungry little "Mama"

I asked because most of the time they're sleeping and I hear a lot of people say don't wake them up. Some say do.. I don't know, so I use my judgement.

So, how do you feed your baby..

Mello

I leave her til she wants it- I wouldnt want someone waking me in the middle of the night and forcing food into my mouth.

Caitlyn has always eaten every 4-5 hours. Even when she was a newborn. This makes her want more than other babies though. Big chubchub!

I would never wake her up but I've occasionally dream fed her on my boob!

Yup I agree you should let her tell you when she wants to eat. Babies need all the sleep they can get it's how they grow!!!

lucy feeds around every 3-4hours and she wakes by herself to feed id let her sleep. she knows when shes hungrey.

Ok,

I was thinking I'm doing something wrong. The way she cries is so eager.

She's a hungry little Mama. I guess that's because her father has a fast metabolism.

Thanks,
Mello

I wouldn't wake her unless she's small or has problems putting on weight and could do with that little extra feed. She sounds fine to me. Kalea very impatient with me when she's hungry.

Rocco is fed every 3 hours roughly but was told by MW & HV never to let him go over 4 hours during the day.

The only time i wake my LO for a feed is the last feed before bedtime. Otherwise, i let her feed when she wants

xx

Colton still eats every 3 hours, but sleeps all night; so it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->