Every month feels like an eternity! This is depressing

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by hibiscus07, Dec 12, 2009.

1. hibiscus07

hibiscus07 #1=Jack; EDD#2=Feb 8,2014

I really have no idea how people can go through TTC for years.
    I've had 2 MCs this year, and got pregnant both times on the first cycle trying.

I've had two cycles since the 2nd MC, with no luck so far. I've been testing since 8 dpo, stupidly. 13 dpo now and got yet another BFN.

It's making me insane. The TWW seems to last forever and I think it's negatively impacting my life. I waste a lot of time at work looking up TTC info, and I feel like the quality of my work is suffering. At home, I feel stressed out and even kind of depressed to the point where it's hard for me to contribute to routine chores as much as I should be.

I had been on anti-depressants for some low-level depression but went off of them because I was worried about negative effects to the fetus if I got pregnant. I'm seriously considering going back on them because it's like a double hit right now. Depression due to TTC PLUS not having the anti-depressants is really starting to suck.

Anyone else feeling like this?

2. anteater

anteater Well-Known Member

:hugs: Yes my dear. It drives me crazy too. I had a mc in August with my first pregnancy. I am so upset about losing our baby and it has only made TTC more stressful. I feel as thought it will never happen again.

The TWW is the worst time of the month for me because I drive myself crazy thinking am I or aren't I? I spend time pouring over my dates even though I know it's pointless. I have just started having mc counselling. I hope it will help.