Everybody has one! What's yours..?

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
Everybody has something they treat as a baby til they have a real baby!

Mines my 18 month old Royal python. She's adorable!

So what's yours?!

mine are our twin cats Jack and Harry! We even refer to them as the babies!:rofl:

mines our 6mth kitten - moo - she looks like a cow hence the name,

and of course my 7yr old son - but he doesnt like to be mothered no more he tells me to go away and hes not a baby lol - they grow so quick.

a snake - wow - thats wicked :)

mines my cat bella she is 2 yrs old and spoilt rotten!!

Haha everyone has cats!

I have three cats but they're at my mums :( so the snake gets (rather awkward) cuddles!

My 2 furkids are my precious babies! We've been Daddy & Mummy to them for 13 & 9 years now! If we have a girl, we're even going to name her after our girl dog, hahahaa ...

For me its my little Jack Russle. I have 3 dogs but the Jackie is my baby. She comes to bed with me and cuddles up next to me and she loves being held like a baby! Lol.
I also refer to them as my babies or the kids :cloud9:

x

Haha I think I'd be tempted to name my daughter after my gorgeous collie, Poppy.

I also have a Jack Russell, all my fury animals live with my mum.

Its awful really! My mum wanted more children so the dogs are her babies haha

mines my little dog daisy hense my name!!! shes a beautiful white westie and shes mommy's little princess and daddies too!!!

love this thread!!!

mine would have to be our dog, fudge, a curly haired retriever !!
he is so daft and soft and loves the girls and is kindly protective of them !!

I have two 'fur kids' my dog Kindly and my cat Imogen. They're both so spoilt!

our dog is spoilt rotten! We call her 'mummy and daddy's little princess', get her loads of presents at christmas, and coo over her like she's a baby! :rofl:

I have 4 feather babies. Mika (baby) is my very sweet and also very grumpy at times maroon bellied conure and Mr.Snurky (don't ask!), Baby Bird, and Fizz are my cockatiels.

A python is unusual. When I was in Varanasi (Eastern India) an old man came up to me and placed a 'baby' python around my neck. It felt amazing. Sensing how enamoured I was with it he tried to sell it to me for 3000 ruppees. It took ages to make him understand that you can't just walk onto a plane with a flippin' snake in your luggage! :laugh2:

:rofl: I have a gorgeous border collie, she is half baby, half teddy bear! I must admit to referring to myself as "Mummy" and her as "Mummy's little baby" xxx

I am. Although, not for much longer sadly, as work forces me to move down South (Essex). It's totally rubbish, but there you go!

it used to be my cat. but now it is hubby too :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"