Everyone's Getting Pregnant!

bethneebabe

Mum to 2 Angels
Reaction score
So we have been NTNP since November and I have PCOS. We know it will take a while een when we start trying but it just knocks the wind out of me when I hear someone else is pregnant. We were at a dinner tonight and a friend told me she was 7 weeks pregnant. They just got married in October. I am very happy for them but it knocked the wind out of me an I went and cried in the bathroom for a few minutes before I was able to pull myself together. I am so glad that I have a supportive DH because he feels the same way. I just feel like everyone is getting pregnant around me.:brat:

That always seems the way it goes, I'm sure it will be your turn soon and that someone else will then be feeling the way you are now, its a big circle of pregnancy.
Good luck with your journey.

I know it's a little hard. Even on Facebook I can't tell you how many pregnancy announcements keep popping up! What's worst is I live on a military base and it seems like you always see plenty of women that are expecting or are jogging along with their strollers. The way I see it is that when it's meant for me then it will happen, until then I'll take advantage of my status and have as much fun with my husband, friends and family and live my life to the fullest.

I Know The Feelinggg! Its Driving Me And Ma Boyfrend Mad Too! Its Horrible When Yur Trying For One And Its Taking A While Isnt It!? But Our Timee Will Come Sooon! :) Fingerss Crossed For Both Of Us! xxxx

I completely agree...especially about the Facebook thing..I had to have a d&C 3 weeks ago, and even though I knew my bf was pregnant ( only a week behind me) it kicked m butt today when I saw her announce it on fb..I feel like everyone I know is preg!!! Its soooo frusterating :(

Its a horrible feeling! I have 4 friends at the minute that are pregnant! 3 have just found out lately and are all around 9 weeks and another who i see everyday is 7 months and being broody it just makes me want to scream all the time! It really annoys me too when they arnt planned and happen out the blue. Your time will come soon, i just annoys you, i know the feeling!

I just found out my BFF from high school is expecting her first LO in September and another is as well! NOT FAIR!

Hope to join the mommy club soon!!

So we have been NTNP since November and I have PCOS. We know it will take a while een when we start trying but it just knocks the wind out of me when I hear someone else is pregnant. We were at a dinner tonight and a friend told me she was 7 weeks pregnant. They just got married in October. I am very happy for them but it knocked the wind out of me an I went and cried in the bathroom for a few minutes before I was able to pull myself together. I am so glad that I have a supportive DH because he feels the same way. I just feel like everyone is getting pregnant around me.:brat:

I hear you. My sister in law is about 7 months along, with an almost 2 yr old....as much as I love the toddler, and am looking forward to another baby in the family, when I found out, I cried too... :cry:

It's so hard sometimes. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->