evil evaps?clear blue! UPDATED pg3

Lines look good but how confusing about your dates! Hope everything is fine and you're just one of those odd cases ;)

Well docs today test was negative. Now I'm more confused. I guess I will have to wait and see!

I took another test! First response. With 2hr hold. And it's positive. It is faint though. But clearly pink.
I'm thinking if I had chemical surely it would be negative now as period started on 5th Jan. Only other thought is the spotting/brownish cm last week was implantation and I got a very early bfp on the clear blue? I could have been aprox 3-4 weeks last week and 4-5 this week?

I have one more first response o will try tomorrow morning or day after if I can wait! Andñ if it is darker u will call docs again.

What a confusing 5 days this has been!

:coffee:

its a bit blurry but clearly pink and obvious in real life.
which full thinking says its just early days.
but I dunno, scared to try another clear blue digi.

Thank you

Attachments

• DSC_0695[455].jpg
    DSC_0695[455].jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 45
I dont know what is going on, your tests are def positive though.

For me, this pregnancy, the tests at the DRS were "negative" at both 5 and 6 weeks. I never had a positive from them, they only referred me to the midwife cos I had a positive blood and urine test at 5+4 at the hospital.

I always wondered why a hospital pee test would be positive before drs test was positive. Bottom line is drs tests are not very sensitive. Good luck.

thank you, it helps a lot to hear that! I guess if it does get darker I will go back and ask for blood test,
as altogether now I have had 5 positive tests!

How bizarre. Surely the docs tests arent any less sensitive than a digi at 50 surely?! How odd. Did u tell him u had a positive digi?

Josephine I did I told him it said 1-2 but he said as his was neg just to wait and see if next period arrives on time. That's 2 weeks away! I will be completely insane if I dont have a clear answer either way by then!

Slow, i went to the dr back in feb becaus emy lines werent progressing. They did a test in office which was negative, but I explained I had taken several positive tests at home. They agreed to do bloods which came back at 55.8!!! Which were negative on a dr's pee test! Crazy, right? If I were you I'd request a blood test or just ignore them :haha: I've read countless times about ladies getting positives at home and negatives in the office.

Yep I am another who had a negative test at the doctors and I now have a 4 year old lol!

Yeahhhh I had negative everythinngggggg at the doctors! Then they couldn't even find her on the dang ultrasound!!! She's 3!!!

Thank you all for this! I have had mild cramps no more spotting or tinged cm since last week and as you can see my tests still have two lines. I'm hoping they aren't going to fade away.

Doctor has made me feel like I'm on my own with this for a bit, which is frustrating as after my last Mc my previous doc said they would put me in for an early scan next time.

I will call again if I get another positive in a few days and be a bit more demanding!

I was so numb when they said negative yesterday I just had to see for myself.

Testing again this am. :-(
Test is much lighter than yesterday so I have my answer.

Thanks all anyway.

Sorry to hear u never kno maybe just less concentrated?

Ah no, hope it's just a fluke and back to being dark soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->