ex TTCers...

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Sorry for intruding, but at what DPO did you get your BFP, did you get any :bfn: before :bfp: and do you remember your symptoms?

Thanks girls.

I didn't really have any symptoms, just felt like my AF was coming. I didn't get a positive until 5 days after my missed period, up until than I got negatives

tested at 9dpo BFN
tested at 12dpo and then got my bfp

My Boobs were sore and I had a runny nose from 8dpo.

Hope you got your BFP soon.

Thanks hun. :hugs:

I think I should stop toturing myself tbh. People are probably getting sick of my threads.

:hugs: Nic, just remember your plans. That's the only thing stopping me from going mad :hug:

13dpo BFN
14dpo Faint BFP.

Only symptom was sore boobies.

xxx

Thanks hun. :hugs:

I think I should stop toturing myself tbh. People are probably getting sick of my threads.

Don't be silly hon, we don't mind! Not that you'e torturing yourself of course, but I don't think anyone minds TTC'ers posting here!

I got my first BFP at 11dpo. Unfortunately that one didn't make it but I am pg again and this time I got a BFP at 9dpo. I did have some implantation bleeding with the 2nd BFP, just a barely noticeable brownish tinge after peeing, but not until about 3-4 days after my BFP.

I hope this helps, and good luck to you dear!

Hi - I got my BFP at 13DPO... didn't test before then.

I kind of knew I was - I had had spotting since 7DPO and knew it couldn't be AF... I kept getting backache and had lots of AF symptoms like cramps.

xxxxxx

I got a BFN again, Nic. I don't think those spermies would have made it if I ov'd later, so I guess BFN it is!

10dpo :bfn: 11dpo :bfp: using FRER

Symtoms:
Stuffy nose (big clue for me)
Peeing alot
cystitis (wether that was a symtoms i dont no)
headaches
Very tired zZzzzZz
Boobs didnt hurt at all and usually do befor period

cant remember the rest sorry xXx

I got my BFP at 11dpo (hadn't tested before that, and was trying not to test before AF due!). I was so convinced I wasn't preg this cycle that when I felt funny (sicky, upset belly - just like with DS) I thought hang on I better test! My bbs are usually sore from O to AF, but this time that stopped at 4dpo and didn't start again until 12dpo. I had no implantation bleed, whereas I did with DS.

Things I did different the cycle I got my bfp were - I took evening primrose oil from cd1 to O and DH took Zinc and Vit E from CD1 to O. Which is what we did the cycle we got our bfp with DS too! can't be just coincidence can it?

Good luck - post here any time for anything!

:hi: i know im not 1st tri,but i remember it very well :lol:

i O on cd20 that mth,and my af was due cd36, i tested cd36 aswell (16dpo) on a really good test aswell and after a few min the faintness line came up...showed Oh he said i was seeing things :? so next day 17dpo did a FR and got a better bfp but still super faint, oohh and also on internet cheapies i had super faint lines for a wk after !!

goodluck xxx

I got mine the day my period was due using an internet cheapie test, confirmed with CB digi. No symptoms either, except I didn't feel like my period was coming on at all.

I used to drive myself nuts symptom spotting etc and it just got too stressful for me. We took a break for 3 months then began again in Feb. I stopped temping and just used the Ov test much less stressful. The month just drags by when you're staring at your chart all the time. For me it really was a case of relaxing into it.

Good luck and don't wind yourself up too much :)

I didn't really have any symptoms other than I didn't feel like AF was coming...although I did have some mild cramps. Just not the same as AF cramps.

I tested and got a BFN at 10 dpo (I knew it was too early to tell but I couldn't stop myself!) and then got my BFPs at 13 dpo (2 home tests, and I was pretty convinced at this point that there was no way I could be pg so quickly) and 16 dpo (in the doctor's office).

Pretty sure I got my BFP at 10dpo xx

6dpo i was getting what i thought were evaps, but i wasnt convinced, then at 9-10po BFP

BFN at 11DPO with FMU and then BFP that lunchtime with SMU, so 11DPO I suppose. I felt wierd (not as wierd as I do right this second with bubs kicking my cervix) and I had a stuffy nose and sore throat, but never got a cold. I was also VERY dizzy.

It was either 11 or 13dpo on an FRER....I didn't have any symptoms but hubby has said there was something different about me.

I didn't test before that so I don't know if I could have have got any earlier. I also wont know which day it actually was until I go for my scan on Tuesday...I'm so confused!! :rofl:

Not really sure when I ov but I got :bfn: on CD24 and :bfp: on CD31. Didn't test inbetween as assumed it would have shown the first time, didn't really think about it again until :witch: didn't show.

Cycles (since coming off BCP) had been 30 and 27 days.

Symptoms: not that many that soon really, have felt quite tired the past week or so, have been on boob watch but didn't notice too much (did see a blue vein one day and nipples looked funny another but seemed to go back to normal)
Have felt a bit dizzy/generally not quite with it recently - including forgetting to put chilli in the chilli last week!
The main thing I have noticed is a weird wobble in my rib cage area - kind of like a cramp but not really, no idea if this is related or not...

Hope that helps! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->