ex TTCers...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Pyrrhic, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

Sorry for intruding, but at what DPO did you get your BFP, did you get any :bfn: before :bfp: and do you remember your symptoms?

Thanks girls.

2. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

I didn't really have any symptoms, just felt like my AF was coming. I didn't get a positive until 5 days after my missed period, up until than I got negatives

3. mrso

mrso Lovin my Family

tested at 9dpo BFN
    tested at 12dpo and then got my bfp

My Boobs were sore and I had a runny nose from 8dpo.

Hope you got your BFP soon.

4. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

Thanks hun. :hugs:

I think I should stop toturing myself tbh. People are probably getting sick of my threads.

5. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:hugs: Nic, just remember your plans. That's the only thing stopping me from going mad :hug:

6. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

I agree with Toria :hugs:

7. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

13dpo BFN
    14dpo Faint BFP.

Only symptom was sore boobies.

xxx

8. Frippledip

Frippledip 3rd Tri!

Don't be silly hon, we don't mind! Not that you'e torturing yourself of course, but I don't think anyone minds TTC'ers posting here!

I got my first BFP at 11dpo. Unfortunately that one didn't make it but I am pg again and this time I got a BFP at 9dpo. I did have some implantation bleeding with the 2nd BFP, just a barely noticeable brownish tinge after peeing, but not until about 3-4 days after my BFP.

I hope this helps, and good luck to you dear!

9. CharlieP

CharlieP Mum to Charlie

Hi - I got my BFP at 13DPO... didn't test before then.

I kind of knew I was - I had had spotting since 7DPO and knew it couldn't be AF... I kept getting backache and had lots of AF symptoms like cramps.

xxxxxx

10. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I got a BFN again, Nic. I don't think those spermies would have made it if I ov'd later, so I guess BFN it is!

11. Mommy2Kian

Mommy2Kian Kaden and Sian :)

10dpo :bfn: 11dpo :bfp: using FRER

Symtoms:
    Stuffy nose (big clue for me)
    Peeing alot
    cystitis (wether that was a symtoms i dont no)
    headaches
    Very tired zZzzzZz
    Boobs didnt hurt at all and usually do befor period

cant remember the rest sorry xXx

12. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

I got my BFP at 11dpo (hadn't tested before that, and was trying not to test before AF due!). I was so convinced I wasn't preg this cycle that when I felt funny (sicky, upset belly - just like with DS) I thought hang on I better test! My bbs are usually sore from O to AF, but this time that stopped at 4dpo and didn't start again until 12dpo. I had no implantation bleed, whereas I did with DS.

Things I did different the cycle I got my bfp were - I took evening primrose oil from cd1 to O and DH took Zinc and Vit E from CD1 to O. Which is what we did the cycle we got our bfp with DS too! can't be just coincidence can it?

Good luck - post here any time for anything!

13. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

:hi: i know im not 1st tri,but i remember it very well :lol:

i O on cd20 that mth,and my af was due cd36, i tested cd36 aswell (16dpo) on a really good test aswell and after a few min the faintness line came up...showed Oh he said i was seeing things :? so next day 17dpo did a FR and got a better bfp but still super faint, oohh and also on internet cheapies i had super faint lines for a wk after !!

goodluck xxx

14. Jolinar

Jolinar Mummy to Nic

I got mine the day my period was due using an internet cheapie test, confirmed with CB digi. No symptoms either, except I didn't feel like my period was coming on at all.

I used to drive myself nuts symptom spotting etc and it just got too stressful for me. We took a break for 3 months then began again in Feb. I stopped temping and just used the Ov test much less stressful. The month just drags by when you're staring at your chart all the time. For me it really was a case of relaxing into it.

Good luck and don't wind yourself up too much :)

15. k2daho

k2daho Pregnant with #1

I didn't really have any symptoms other than I didn't feel like AF was coming...although I did have some mild cramps. Just not the same as AF cramps.

I tested and got a BFN at 10 dpo (I knew it was too early to tell but I couldn't stop myself!) and then got my BFPs at 13 dpo (2 home tests, and I was pretty convinced at this point that there was no way I could be pg so quickly) and 16 dpo (in the doctor's office).

16. Michy

Michy Mum and Preggo

Pretty sure I got my BFP at 10dpo xx

17. lou1979

lou1979 Mummy to 3 beautiful boys

6dpo i was getting what i thought were evaps, but i wasnt convinced, then at 9-10po BFP

18. Aunty E

Aunty E Mummy to Mog and Teddy

BFN at 11DPO with FMU and then BFP that lunchtime with SMU, so 11DPO I suppose. I felt wierd (not as wierd as I do right this second with bubs kicking my cervix) and I had a stuffy nose and sore throat, but never got a cold. I was also VERY dizzy.

19. aimee-lou

aimee-lou Totally Outnumbered!!

It was either 11 or 13dpo on an FRER....I didn't have any symptoms but hubby has said there was something different about me.

I didn't test before that so I don't know if I could have have got any earlier. I also wont know which day it actually was until I go for my scan on Tuesday...I'm so confused!! :rofl:

20. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

Not really sure when I ov but I got :bfn: on CD24 and :bfp: on CD31. Didn't test inbetween as assumed it would have shown the first time, didn't really think about it again until :witch: didn't show.

Cycles (since coming off BCP) had been 30 and 27 days.

Symptoms: not that many that soon really, have felt quite tired the past week or so, have been on boob watch but didn't notice too much (did see a blue vein one day and nipples looked funny another but seemed to go back to normal)
    Have felt a bit dizzy/generally not quite with it recently - including forgetting to put chilli in the chilli last week!
    The main thing I have noticed is a weird wobble in my rib cage area - kind of like a cramp but not really, no idea if this is related or not...

Hope that helps! x