Excited for CHRISTMAS!

wish2bmama

Mom to 2 boys
Reaction score
I am SUPER excited for Christmas this year! It's LO's first one and it's going to be wonderful! Already have purchased a few items! :winkwink:

We are going to put up the tree the day after thanksgiving! I think he's going to love the lights and things (safely of course) :thumbup:

Just had to share my excitement!

I'm so excited too! Can't wait to see Robin's reaction to his first snow :xmas10:

We're also off to an 'enchanted castle' event next week, lots of beautiful christmas lights - Robin loves looking at the fairy lights at home, so it'll be heaven for him!
https://www.theenchantedcastle.info/

i can't wait! i normally have to work so many hours and don't get to do anything christmasy, so i'm going to make the most of this year!

I'm really looking forward to it too, it will be the first year we have hosted family Christmas at our house as we usually go to my parents but they are coming to us (all the way from ten minutes down the road :haha: )
It will be our first Christmas with two kids, and the first one that Abigail is really old enough to join in with so it will be great :)

My 12 yr ol son stopped believing 2 years ago:cry::cry::cry:

but I get to do it all over again with little finley pie.. Yay!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is it wrong that I've never stopped believing lol I always think that I'd hear the bell ringing in polar express :haha: I looooovvvvveeee Christmas xx

Oh me too Mummy2lola :haha: I think you're never to old to believe! :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"