Excited for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Just booked to go see Nativity 3 at the cinema tomorrow with LO as hubby is working all weekend. Then were off to the german market after :) a proper christmassy day :D xx

Lovely! Enjoy! I can't decide between Solihull to visit that Christmas shop and Birmingham for the market tomorrow!!

Birmingham!! I always go to the market early to avoid massive crowds in decemberr xx

Good thinking!!! I'm addicted to those chocolate covered mallow things in different flavours! X

I don't think I've ever actually brought anything from the market! Definitely going to this year!! A big sausage too :rofl: xxx

I only go for the mallows and the Haribo sweets! X

Mmm they sound yum may have to give them a try! And may see you there although I don't know what you look like haha xxxx

Is your lo around 3-4? Could you let us know if he enjoyed the film??!!

I really want to go and see it as a family, but hubby thinks lo won't enjoy it. He thinks even though it's a U, it's not really a story that's kids would enjoy......please help me change his mind!!

^^ LPF my LO is 3 1/2 last time we took him to the cinema he only sat there until the popcorn was finished haha but he absolutely loves the nativity movies and has been asking about this one for a while so I'll let you know how we get on xxx

Oh and I think it is a story kids enjoy as my LO absolutely loves mr poppy and loves all the kids in there. It's a fab movie for kids xx

Exciting! Can tell christmas is coming now, have a fab day! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back