Excited to join! 2nd time momma!

paintrider89

Reaction score
Hi ladies! And first off, big congratulations on your BFP!

Yesterday I realized I was due for my period soon. I have only had 1 since DD was born last April. We have been NTNP since December, January first cycle, and I was due to start Feb 12th. When I got home, I settled DD down for a nap and went to my stick stash, and had to POAS. Then I put it down, got distracted by DH, and 20 min later remembered the test :dohh:

When I checked it..faint BFP...but was it correct? So far past the time? O dang.
Soooo, shadow did I do? I drank some water and held for a while, and POAS :thumbup:

At about the 6 minute mark, a could see another BFP! :happydance: this test I presented to DH as his V day gift. :kiss:
I will have to admit, he gave it a 30 second blank stare before saying 'O' giving it another 30 second stare, saying 'OH yeah' and breaking out into the biggest Healy melting smile :cloud9:

So guess what I did this AM.......correct, I POAS, this time, faster line, still quite faint. So, FX this is a sticky bean.

When pregnant with DD she always measured a week behind. My OB said I likely O a little late :shrug:

Let's hear your BFP story's.

Congrats and welcome back!!! Haha I love your DH's reaction, so funny. For us, we were ntnp from about september, but in december we discussed preventing again to wait until a time that was a little bit better for us. Well- we were too late. Got my bfp on jan 10- 9 days late for my period. Naturally I thought that put me at about 6 wks and by time I went to my OB I figured I was just over 8 . She pushed me back to 7 wks so I also ov'd and likely implanted late. But healthy baby!

Congrats on your BFP! I had a loss in October that caused me to become skeptical about becoming pregnant again so DH and I decided to wait to start trying after the first of the year. If it didn't happen in January, we were going to wait until April after our son turned 1. Lucky for us we got it on the first try but the trouble with me is that I don't usually have a problem becoming pregnant... I have trouble staying pregnant. I too ovulated late in my cycle and didn't get my :bfp: until the day after my missed period but, again because I ovulated late, I was actually only 8/9 DPO. I used a FRER and an IC to make sure it was truly positive.

June- It was a planned surprise :thumbup:
It was a priceless reaction.
I plan on telling my mom by gifting her a newborn (cloth) diaper, and see if she puzzles it through.

Sorry to hear about your loss :(

I guess ovulating late isn't to much of an uncommon thing. I suspect I am only 9-10 dpo. I only decided to even test, as I half expected my cycles to be sonny, just comming off BF.
When will your LO be 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->