Excited!

KarrierBag

Single mum of 1
Reaction score
So excited, just had to share :) I've just bought my first sling!!! It's a moby wrap and I bought it on here off Vici (thanks again hun!) Have used a carrier before but only a cheapo argos one, to see if LO liked being in it and she loved it so can't wait to try her in a wrap!!

Now.. how do I get people (ie, my parents who I live with and do a lot with LO) to come round to the idea of cloth!? Hahaha.. We'll see!

Sorry, feel free to ignore me!

x

Woo hoo, you'll love it :D

Show them pics of "new cloth" as they won't be able to resist how cute it is and will take away and preconceived ideas about what they think reuseable nappies are like x

Buy the cutest nappies you can find and they will fall in love with it! Everyone i know has!!

Yaay for the moby!! Remember, she might not like it the first time out or at random intervals! LOL My LO either loves it or hates it! It's a blast when she loves it though so we keep on. :) Good luck with yours! What colour is it?

So far (personal experience) the best way to convince someone to use real nappies is to give them free money to spend on them and then they overwhelms themselves with all the possibilities!! LOL gotta love my council

Lol. It's a black one, cant wait to try it! :) I'm like a child with a new toy!!!

Yay! First wraps are so special! You will love it!

As for getting people to come round to cloth, once they see them on the cute bum they love them!

Anyone else i know has yet to change a cloth bum but im sure that day will come!

x

Mine's black too! (I kinda forgot how well the cat hair was going to show up on it!! lol)

OoOoOoOoOoO Got my moby yesterday and I'm in love!! Ava loves it too so wwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks Vici!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->