Expecting #1 and over 30

Mrs chezek- Thanks for crossing everything for me!:hugs: Im feeling good as I am not doing a lot. BH still come a lot but they are irregular. I also dont feel hungry a lot of the time, hubby tries to push food on me as "baby needs to eat":haha: He is so cute when trying to help.

Sasha- Glad ur scans came back negative:happydance:

Pilot- Ya for 37 weeks and ready to go!! Any day now! I will post pics of the 4D u/s for sure. I cant wait to see him again.

Joey- happy your appointment went well. i am also trying to figure out the nursery...trying to find some cute ideas online for wall art.

AFM, just excited to pass the 24 week mark!!

Hello again Lovely Ladies....I am absolutely delighted/thrilled/happy etc. to announce that I can once again join this thread because I'm preggers!!!!! :-D I am pretty much bang on 4 weeks as I was due last Friday (4th Jan). I have taken 3 urine tests and went for my blood test at the Doc this morning, still waiting to hear back (tick tock tick tock). I was really starting to lose hope after my miscarriage in July, but what d'ya know. A wonderful blessing has come my way! I am obviously a bit nervous, but trying not to let that ruin the glow of my happiness :-D
I am so happy to be back here as all you wonderful ladies are such great support. You are all much further along now...so exciting!!! I will be back to post details about the blood test soon.
xxx

Hello again Lovely Ladies....I am absolutely delighted/thrilled/happy etc. to announce that I can once again join this thread because I'm preggers!!!!! :-D I am pretty much bang on 4 weeks as I was due last Friday (4th Jan). I have taken 3 urine tests and went for my blood test at the Doc this morning, still waiting to hear back (tick tock tick tock). I was really starting to lose hope after my miscarriage in July, but what d'ya know. A wonderful blessing has come my way! I am obviously a bit nervous, but trying not to let that ruin the glow of my happiness :-D
I am so happy to be back here as all you wonderful ladies are such great support. You are all much further along now...so exciting!!! I will be back to post details about the blood test soon.
xxx

Welcome back babysa!! :hugs:

Yay! Congratulations babysa!!! Hope this is a very sticky bean :hugs:
Happy and healthy 9 months to you :flower:

Just realized I haven't been updating the first post with everyone's gender details and due date changes. Please let me know if I need to update yours!!! Totally fell off my radar :dohh:

Congratulations babysa! Such wonderful news! H&H 9 months to you.

MrsChezek - Thanks for asking! I'm doing well apart from the swollen feet, feeling very heavy and the heatwave here at the moment. Getting more and more BH which is to be expected I guess. I've almost finished packing my hospital bag, just in case this lo decides to come early. I've been trying to keep busy this week by going out to lunch/coffee with friends etc. and going to a few movies with my dh.

:happydance: babysa!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

Sam and pilot getting closer and closer!!!

Clarkeyness congrats on hitting 24 weeks

As for me I am half way there today..20 weeks...:happydance:

Congrats sasha on being half way there! :yippee:

I had another appointment with my OB today and apparently my LO's head is almost engaged. Yeah! I also have acupuncture so hopefully that will help baby to makes it way down. I'm so eager to meet my lo, 2 weeks until my due date seems so far away!

Babysa- yeah!! so happy for you hun!:hugs:

sasha- congrats on the 20 weeks mark! Half way there.:happydance:

Sam- any day now...cant wait to see pictures.:happydance:

sam & pilot - soooooooo close, super exciting :happydance: Our first thread babies are coming :yipee:

Glad to hear you're both doing and feeling well!

sasha - congrats on 20 weeks…did you already have your anatomy scan? I assume so since you know you're team :blue: Half way there!

Clarkey - how are you doing? Eating more or still slow? I seem to be (TMI) pooping more than I am eating!!!! :dohh: I hope LO is getting enough nutrition…looking forward to that interval growth scan next week - it will put my mind at ease.

We're off to our maternity photo shoot in a few hours…SO excited for that! Hope the pictures come out good :thumbup: Otherwise, not much to report.
:hug:

Nothing much to report.
Have had 2 false starts, first for 2 hours (3-5 minute intervals), and then for 1.5 hours (3-4 minute intervals).
We´re betting on this weekend being the birthday of our baby boy, but of course that´s up to him, isn´t it?
In any case, he´s head down, facing my left side, and kicking around a bit.
He´s getting lower and lower every day, so it shouldn´t be that long now.

:coffee:

Nothing much to report.
Have had 2 false starts, first for 2 hours (3-5 minute intervals), and then for 1.5 hours (3-4 minute intervals).
We´re betting on this weekend being the birthday of our baby boy, but of course that´s up to him, isn´t it?
In any case, he´s head down, facing my left side, and kicking around a bit.
He´s getting lower and lower every day, so it shouldn´t be that long now.

:coffee:

Good luck Pilot! Bet you're excited?

Xx

I have this image of you sipping tea and being totally zen pilot!!!! I'd be freaking out with excitement :dohh: Good luck and hope it's a quick exit. Can't wait to meet your LO :baby:

MrsChezek...I have a level II U/S on 14the of January...4 more days :happydance:...I was suppose to find out then but when I had U/S at 16 weeks to check my placenta, which was still partially covering my cervix/birth cannel at that time, lady that was doing u/s has seen boy parts, well I did too...She seemed pretty sure but I guess we will have conformation on Monday...they are also checking all the parts like heart, kidney’s, lungs, spine and so on…and of course they will check placement of my placenta again and it hopefully has moved…

poppy - I updated the first post with your team :blue: status…congrats if I haven't said so before. My baby brain is awful these days :dohh:

As I was doing the update, I scanned the list of names and due dates and I'm left wondering what happened to so many of the girls! Anyone hear from MD1223 or Breezy81? They were once so active on here but then suddenly vanished. Did they say they were leaving? I cannot remember :wacko: I hope all is well and that they at least pop by once their LOs are born!

We're currently split into 4 girls, 4 boys and 2 team yellows :happydance: That's assuming your gender doesn't change in 4 days sasha :flower: Good luck with your u/s on Monday - let us know how it goes! And hope that placenta moves of course :hugs:

pilot - Hope you get to meet your lo soon.

I had an acupuncture appointment today and my acupuncturist said that I was still sitting very high. So I've booked 2 appointment for next week to hopefully help this baby make a faster exit. I'm so ready to meet him/her!

Yay the genders are even...lol. we will see what team yellow turns out to be!

i havent seen Breezy in forever...I checked her posts and she last posted on BnB in November. i hope all is well with her!

Good luck Sasha and Chezek with ur scans!! Looking forward to my 4D in 2 weeks!

Come on Pilot and Sam, bring on the babies!!! Woohooo!!

Poppy, hope u r well!! Havent seen you in a while. We are due close together with our boys. They may have the same birthday!! yay! xo

Hey ladies!

Thought I'd very cautiously have a little peek in here after several pushes now in the TTC thread! Nervous to leave but I feel I'm outstaying my welcome a bit there now.

It's so strange to see so many familiar names from TTC and see how far along your tickers are now! I'm even more behind than I thought! I'm still too scaredy cat to even have a ticker after an early loss last cycle. One step at a time, I've actually got past AF being due, past the date I had the loss last time, and if my calculations are correct I think I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, due September 14th. I actually called my GP this week and yesterday the midwife called and gave me my booking in appointment for 30th Jan, so who knows, maybe a ticker soon!
It still doesn't feel real at all, although I am feeling quite tired, nauseous and slightly crampy at the moment, taking comfort from those little signs that our bean is making itself at home this time!

Poppy, hope u r well!! Havent seen you in a while. We are due close together with our boys. They may have the same birthday!! yay! xo

I'm good thanks! I'm starting to enjoy my pregnancy after a rocky start. No sickness at all but severe headaches which had me in hospital for 11 nights in November. I'm much better now that the medication is working. Our gorgeous baby boy is healthy even with all the drugs they gave me.

I havent posted in ages but check in everyday.

Cant believe some of you are due any day now. Its sooo exciting! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->