Expecting #1 and over 30

Lou- happy to see you back!! :hugs: Glad everything went well with your scan :happydance:

Sporty- Wow 40 weeks!! Im sure baby will be here really soon..cant wait to hear all about it!!

AFM- u/s showed baby still breech :( also he is still in the 20% but Dr not concerned as he has been consistent along this scale. Dr did try to turn him a little but he is not budging. At my 36 week appt she may try again but if not she will book a c-section at 39 weeks.

Lou - Congrats on all the great news at your scan! :happydance: I avoided those first tri forums for that very reason - it will drive you nutts!!!

Sportys - good luck!! Can't wait to meet your LO :yipee:

Clarkey - sorry LO is still breech but there's still time I guess!!! I'll keep everything crossed :hugs:

Here is a pic of Hayden from Wednesday...just after her first bath!

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/katzeyes/36C57C82-239B-4805-A905-D77F4F6BC43D-3236-000002981E287471_zps211b1b82.jpg

She's got pretty good neck control now :flower:

My scan pic :)

https://i45.tinypic.com/4r9w29.jpg

Clarkey - I started it but haven't posted much as its hard to post on my iPhone!!! I can't wait to be able to sit comfortable and be back on my computer :coffee: I've started typing up my birth story though so I hope to share that soon!

Great scan pic Lou!!!! :happydance:

MrsChezek...she is so cute...it sounds like things are starting to calm down for you all...and love the hair…she has more hair then my dh lol

Loukachu...good scan picture...doesn’t your heart just melt every time you look at it -:)..and I have just stuck with this thread throughout most of the pregnancy because some of others were scary...

Clarkeyness…sorry baby is breached however I believe there is still time for lo to turn..girl I work with had scheduled c section for that very reason and before she had c section she begged her doctor to look again and lo was turned so she delivered him vaginally...good luck...

sportysgirl...woohoo for 40 weeks :happydance:...I cannot wait to see some pictures when LO arrives...GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

AFM...not much going on here...keeping busy at work...I have 30 week appointment next week and then 32 week scan to measure the baby and I guess will tell me more about his position as I did not ask last time...also since I have anterior placenta it has taken a while for me to start feeling him move so now I am enjoying every kick and punch :flower:
Hope everyone has a great weekend :thumbup:

Hey girls...

Sorry I've been missing from the thread for a while. Thought I'd pop in and update with my 12 week scan pic:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/4C40BA7F-6788-4113-B30B-1C704D225856-24198-00001E78EC5FCD13.jpg

Your little one is adorable MrsC!

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Wow! That's a great pic for 12 weeks! Mine were so fuzzy you could barely make out a baby shape...exciting huh?? :happydance:

Mrs C- Looking forward to reading all about your journey :)

Sasha- Thanks! I know he can still turn and she will check right before the c-section. Good luck with your appointments :)

Bubbles- Nice to see you!! Such a cute little one! So exciting :)

Hi Ladies! I've been on vacation so I have spotty Internet. Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Clarkeyness, I hope the bean turns for you!

Mrs. C, she's gorgeous! What a peanut and such great hair.

Lou and Bubbles, great looking scans.

I went to the dr. right before we left because I had another bleeding incident. They did an US and saw that I have a subchorionic bleed, which is a sac of blood next to the baby sac. The midwife didn't seem worried, but she made sure to tell me to beware that I could have some more bleeding episodes. It should go away by 20 weeks. It will either bleed out or be absorbed into my uterus. I feel a lot better knowing what is causing the blood. It's no fun however, constantly checking and wondering when it will happen again....especially since I've been in a bathing suit everyday this week. So far so good though.

Sbmack- That is scary. Same thing happened to me at 13 weeks i had a large bleed and thought it was over. Baby was perfect but there was a hemorrhage under my placenta. I didn't bleed after that, it just absorbed probably by my 18-19 week u/s. :hugs: hun. Praying it absorbs fine and no more scares!

Thanks, Clarkeyness! I've bleed twice now. The first time at 5 weeks was the scariest. The second time it was so similar to the first that I wasn't as worried. I was then totally relived when I had an US the next day and the heartbeat was 169 at 8+1. I'm glad yours got absorbed. Hoping mine does too.

I had a 'placental lake' that was a pool of blood in my uterus too. I never bled and it reabsorbed as well! My doc said its normal and even somewhat common just doesn't usually get caught cause not everyone has u/s early on. Hope the bleeding stays away while you're in swimwear! :hugs:

looks like we've got two on the way...I'm terrified, hubby is excited :haha:

Attachments

• 2013-03-18 11.47.59.jpg
    2013-03-18 11.47.59.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
Oh my gosh Luna!!! :happydance: how terrifyingly exciting indeed!!!! :hugs:

Sorry I've been mia but we've been on our babymoon and no internet. Hope everyone is well.

Congratulations Luna !!! I was on clomid so twins were always at the back of my mind. The thought was exciting but scary at the same time. Everything will be fine though. So happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->