Expecting #1 and over 30

Wooohoo Luna...CONGRATS!!! I can imagine it could be scary but also so exciting...:happydance:

MrsChezek- I hope Hayden starts feeling better soon. Thorgeir also took up that wailing period, was due to a lot of air in his belly... when we learned how to burp him properly, those wailing sessions got better.
Recovery gets easier as it goes along, I´m still a little sore and tired from everything, but getting better every day.
Those moments get bigger and closer together soon, when she starts smiling and babbling at you. :cloud9:
Thorgeir has started smiling, so gorgeous when he does that... :baby:

oh wow, she´s gorgeous! such a lot of hair :baby:
Thorgeir also has pretty good control of his neck, at least at holding it up when lying on his stomach. He drops it forwards when he gets tired though.

and thanks :hugs:

wow, stitches... those sure are uncomfortable.
I got the kind that dissolves on its own... glad I didn´t have to go to have them removed.

Kmae-thanks :)
Congratulations on LO doing great :hugs:

sasha-thanks :hugs:
wow, I´ve almost forgotten what it felt like having my boy kick me from the inside. Now he just punches me from the outside (when he´s angry and I´m not quick enough to give him his drink ;) )
Fingers crossed your baby will flip in time for delivery :hugs:

Clarkeyness-I guess I´m happy anyways, I got the biggest band-aid available :happydance:
I hope he flips and turns the right way soon for you. :flower:

Loukachu- :hugs: welcome back
Good to hear about the baby being healthy. :)

sportysgirl-wow, any day now :happydance:

Loukachu- great scan picture, always love seeing these :)

bubbles- gorgeous scan picture :hugs: thanks for sharing

Sbmack-welcome back :hugs:
I hope you don´t have any more bleeding scares. :flower:

luna-wow, two... I can´t imagine having two. Both terrifying and exciting.
:hugs: You´ll be an amazing mom, I just know it. :baby::baby:

AFM - things are going ok.
Thorgeir isn´t gaining weight quite as fast as the doctor would like him to.
I´m bottle feeding him breast milk this week, so as to be able to keep track of what he drinks.
My biggest problem, is that he keeps falling asleep at the breast. I guess he´s too comfortable there :blush:
He has his next weigh-in on the 2nd of april.

It´s great to be back with you lovely ladies, I missed you all a lot :hugs:

Pilot! I was just thinking about you and Thorgeir this evening...wondering if big brother was going to reactivate your account!!! I'm so glad you're back :hugs: It's nice to have someone that's been through what I'm going thru on here...parenthood is hard!!! I kind of miss pregnancy :dohh: But I love seeing my LO which I couldn't do with her in my belly :flower:

How is everyone??? Anyone having any early labor signs yet? :happydance:

Just checked out the first post, Sportys and Joey you're up next!!! Both overdue so any day now :happydance: How r u both!??

Wondering how things went for Breezy...

Hey ladies! Had a baby girl on Tuesday after a very quick 7 hour labour.
Poppy and I are doing well. :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok. :kiss:

Pilot- So nice to see you back! i have also been wondering how u and babes are doing. I cant wait to experience the joys of motherhood!! :hugs:

Mrs C- wow, Hayden will be 4 weeks tomorrow!! Almost time to think about another one haha. i think i am going to also miss LO moving around in my belly. But looking forward to having him in my arms :)

Sporty- YAY congrats on the little girl :happydance: How much did she weigh and whats the name? :)

Pilot- So nice to see you back! i have also been wondering how u and babes are doing. I cant wait to experience the joys of motherhood!! :hugs:

Mrs C- wow, Hayden will be 4 weeks tomorrow!! Almost time to think about another one haha. i think i am going to also miss LO moving around in my belly. But looking forward to having him in my arms :)

Sporty- YAY congrats on the little girl :happydance: How much did she weigh and whats the name? :)

Hey name is Poppy and she weighed 7lb 4 :kiss:

Congrats, Sporty. Love the name.

Preg_Pilot, yay for smiling babies. I hope you can keep him awake long enough to fatten him up.

Pilot! I was just thinking about you and Thorgeir this evening...wondering if big brother was going to reactivate your account!!! I'm so glad you're back :hugs: It's nice to have someone that's been through what I'm going thru on here...parenthood is hard!!! I kind of miss pregnancy :dohh: But I love seeing my LO which I couldn't do with her in my belly :flower:

How is everyone??? Anyone having any early labor signs yet? :happydance:

Thanks Chez, it´s nice to be back :hugs:
Yep, I agree. Parenthood is very hard, but very rewarding too.
The first 2 weeks I felt like xxxx, as I was still recovering from the labor.
Today I´m also trying to gather breastmilk supplies for the summer, so as to be able to stop milking myself shortly after I start working again. (it´ll be a pain to try to milk myself at work). I have a 3 week supply already :happydance:

Hey ladies! Had a baby girl on Tuesday after a very quick 7 hour labour.
Poppy and I are doing well. :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok. :kiss:

Congratulations on your baby girl :hugs:

Not long for you now :happydance:
Me and LO are doing alright. Every day brings new challenges, and we´re learning how to handle each other. :shrug:

Congrats, Sporty. Love the name.

Preg_Pilot, yay for smiling babies. I hope you can keep him awake long enough to fatten him up.

Definitely getting better at staying awake.
We´re getting to know each other.
:hugs:

Congrats Sportys!!! Love the name Poppy :happydance: will u share a picture??

Clarkey - I certainly am not ready to relive the last month ANY time soon!!!! My delivery was pretty rough and the recovery has been a nightmare!!! Need time to forget first :winkwink:

Pilot - 3 weeks! Oh my...I have three 2oz servings saved up! :dohh: But I guess I'm not trying to save much and won't be going to work full time. My boobs hurt SO much lately...it's awful! Just as I started feeling better from the delivery damage! Alas...it's worth it for my lil peanut!

Pilot- Glad you r both doing well!! Yes not too much longer for me. I see the Dr on Tuesday to probably book a C-section as I feel LO is still breech...

Mrs C- I totally agree that it is too soon to start thinking about another one...and Im sorry you have been through a rough delivery. I was just joking, hopefully you aren't upset :hugs:

Hi ladies, I know i dont post often, but just to let you know, Emma Nicole arrived safely on March 20th :)

Hey ladies hope you are all doing well.

Here is a little picture of baby Poppy at 3 days old. :happydance:

Congrats rmsh1...

Sporty...Poppy is so cute...Congrats again...

rmsh1 - will you share a photo of Emma?? I'm super happy for you. How are you feeling? :hugs:

Sportys - Poppy is such a cutie! How are you feeling? Did you have an easy delivery?

How is everyone else??

SO I finally typed up my birth story! Sorry it's so late but it's been a crazy month…here it is for any of you who are interested - it's a bit long :shy: but I wanted to journal all the details for myself :flower:

Mrs Chezek's Birth Story

Hope none of you push for as long as I did nor have the same awful recovery that I suffered :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->