Expecting #1 and over 30

Nick is going to be 4 weeks old tomorrow...He is getting so big...Hope everyone is doing well...

Attachments

• 6-18-2013 002.JPG
    6-18-2013 002.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 6-18-2013 003.JPG
    6-18-2013 003.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 5
  • 6-18-2013 004.JPG
    6-18-2013 004.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies,

It took me a long time to get here but I'm finally pregnant! We had our first scan last Friday and found two gestational sacs! One baby had a heartbeat of 103 bpm and the other didn't have a heartbeat yet so we're going back on Friday to see what's going on with the second baby. It was really early 6w1d so the doc didn't seem too concerned about the second one yet. He was surprised we heard a heartbeat at all!

Lovely to come here and see all your beautiful babies!

Lovely pics Sasha! And congrats baking, possibly two lovely babies!! :)

Just back from my 4D scan, here's a little peek at baby bubbles! :)

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/7C287DB8-600F-45A3-B52A-E7670FC04FDF-1402-00000193BA41C22C.jpg

Yay loving all the good news!!! Congrats Baking :hugs: And lovely scan bubbles!!! :happydance:

And Nick is a total cutie Sasha! Can't believe he's so big already...time is flying for sure!

As for us, we're good. Hayden is back to sleeping well for the moment so that is nice. She has her 4 mos shots this Friday so not looking forward to that :nope: I wish we could just skip it all!!!! But I know it's for the best...just very hard.

Thinking about you Zeez...let us know how things are at your end! :hug:

Great shot, Bubbles!

Congrats, Baking!! Good luck at the scan tomorrow. Hope they find that other heartbeat!

Sasha, Nick is getting big...so handsome.

Yay for H sleeping well, Mrs. C!

Congrats baking! Go luck on the next scan.
Nice pic bubbles!
Love the pics sasha.

Mrs C- happy H is sleeping better. Jax wont sleep through the night yet. He just turned two months tuesdsy!!! Crazy time flies. Not sure if its breast milk that makes him wake more as dissolves faster then formula?? But u breast feed so whats ur trick??

Also everyone check out my journal. Have only written one day so far but will be keeping up with it soon!!! Thanks :)

Here is Jax 2 month pic!! Love him!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies,

Hope you all doing well.

Congrats Baking. So happy for you! And 6 weeks is way early for a heart beat.

Sasha and clarky such awesome pics.

Your scan pic as well bubbles.

Afm - stuck in false labour for the past 2 days. Had my bloody show and irregular contractions all over the place. Midwife checked me today and I'm completely effaced but only 1cm dilated. Looks like baby girl is back to back and not putting pressure on the cervix properly which is causing the problem. Hopefully I can get some rest then convince her to turn.

I hope she shows up soon zeez!

scan today, didn't get many nice pics like last time but here's a tiny hand and foot <3

Attachments

• IMAG0110.jpg
    IMAG0110.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Clarkey and Sasha: beautiful babies!
Bubbles and luna: wonderful scan pictures!
Zee, I hope your little one shows up soon, :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well! Friday morning can't come soon enough for me, my scan is then.

baking - how did your scan go?

zeez - how are you getting along?

AFM, we're in "middle of the night wake up and refuse to go back to sleep" hell. It started last week and just isn't going away. We gave her bottles last night to see if it was hunger or if she just wanted boob and she wouldn't settle until she got boob. We waited 2 hours!! Holding, rocking, bottle feeding, shushing, swinging - none of it worked. I'm exhausted and hope this phase passes...and that it's not a new habit she somehow developed and we reinforced :dohh: The only thing that keeps me going is the memory of how hard I tried to get pregnant and how much I wanted this baby...cause it's SO.FREAKEN.HARD!! :cry:

My scan went okay, the baby's heartbeat was 138 and measuring 8mm. <3

The second sac did not develop though so no twins.

Attachments

• scan0932_blurred.jpg
    scan0932_blurred.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
What a happy baby, Clarkey. Jax is so cute.

So sorry baking, but congrats on the healthy baby. Hugs.

I hope H starts sleeping better for you, Mrs. C.

I'm seeing my doula tonight for the first of my 80 min. massages. Yay.

Baby girl was born by emergency CS this morning but I'm just so happy to have her on my arms I don't care how it happened. She is healthy and weighed 4.5 kg and 55 cm Will update with pics and more details when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->