Expecting #1 and over 30

bubbles - it is a challenge but it's totally worth it! I really enjoy it now and it's such a special time just between Hayden and I :cloud9: It's such a great feeling to feed her and see how excited she gets when she sees boob! :happydance: It's definitely worth the hard work...

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing.

Im 38 weeks today so full term and on the home stretch :)

Woo hoo Zeez! Can't wait to meet the little one :happydance:

How is everyone? This thread is so quiet...

Everything going well here...Everything is getting better with time and figuring each other out :)

Mrs C or Pilot- How much did your LO drink at 6 weeks? Jax was drinking 3 oz every 3 hours but now seems wants 4 oz which seems like a lot for 6 weeks..not sure. Also, when did you get on a sleeping schedule and sleeping more through the night? Just curious when i will get to that point :) thanks!!!

I also have to post some pics soon!! I have one in my profile pic!!

Jackson is super cute, Clarkeyness!

Zee, good luck down the home stretch!

I found out I'm on team pink at my 20 week ultrasound. It seems like the first half went by quickly. I'm sure that won't be the case for the second. I guess it's time to start working on the nursery.

Jackson is super cute, Clarkeyness!

Zee, good luck down the home stretch!

I found out I'm on team pink at my 20 week ultrasound. It seems like the first half went by quickly. I'm sure that won't be the case for the second. I guess it's time to start working on the nursery.

Congrats on team pink!

I'm finding the whole thing is dragging, but still got loads to do on the nursery so it's a bit scary to think I'll have a little person to take care of in 15 weeks!

We really need to get our act together and finish our nursery as we'll be moving Hayden into it in about a month!!!! It's painted but that's all we're done! Need to order her crib as she'll be too big for her mini crib before we know it :dohh:

Clarkey - Jackson is gorgeous!!! I'm not really sure on ounces as H feeds off the breasts directly and the few times she had to take an expressed bottle, she just drank what we gave her (about 2-3oz).

Sbmack - welcome to team pink! Lil girls are super fun to dress!! :happydance:

Everything going well here...Everything is getting better with time and figuring each other out :)

Mrs C or Pilot- How much did your LO drink at 6 weeks? Jax was drinking 3 oz every 3 hours but now seems wants 4 oz which seems like a lot for 6 weeks..not sure. Also, when did you get on a sleeping schedule and sleeping more through the night? Just curious when i will get to that point :) thanks!!!

I also have to post some pics soon!! I have one in my profile pic!!

he´s been drinking a similar amount every day since 3-4 weeks old...
about 6x a day, 3 ounces each time.
He´s drinking about 3-4 ounces 4-5x a day now.
He doesn´t drink a lot though, less than I would have thought.

He usually always slept through the night (at least 6 hours). Unless he wasn´t feeling good or something.
Now he usually sleeps anywhere from 6-10 hours per night, with short breaks 1-2x per night where he gets water from a sippy cup.

Sbmack - welcome to team pink! Lil girls are super fun to dress!! :happydance:

I got super lucky and am getting all of my friend's daughter's clothes. She is the best dressed baby I know :) My friend is due with her second the week before me, but she's having a boy and is adamant that it will be their last.

That's awesome! I got some clothes from a friend too and lots of gifts so Hayden is struggling to wear it all at least once!!!!!

She went down at 8:20...we'll see how she sleeps tonight. Definitely not been herself the last 2 days. Some sort of growth spurt I think.

Þorgeir is doing wonderfully these days.
Eating a lot of porridge, drinking a lot of milk and is starting to try to sit up unaided.
We started swim lessons 2 weeks ago, and started diving last session.
The teacher puts him in the water the first time, but today I was the one to do it. Þorgeir takes it all like a champ. Hasn´t cried at all, like most of the other children do.
He´s getting so big :)

Geez... Maybe jackson drinks too much. Usually 3-4 oz now every 3 hours and he is only 6.5 weeks old. He was 10 pounds at 6 weeks. Crazy how he is growing fast.

Pilot- he must be getting so big. I would love to do swimming with jax as well. I would love to see more pics of your LO.

I don´t think Jackson is eating too much. I think babies have different metabolisms like adults do :hugs:

I´ll try to remember posting pictures soon :) Work is hectic these days.

This week has been evil. Hayden is in the 3/4 month mental leap and its been hell. She's extremely fussy and just not herself. She's sleeping a lot which is my saving grace or I'd be in the insane asylum. Oh and she learned to scream which she seems to like to do now when you don't respond to her needs within 3 seconds :cry: I hope this will pass soon!

Glad everyone else is doing well! :hug:

This week has been evil. Hayden is in the 3/4 month mental leap and its been hell. She's extremely fussy and just not herself. She's sleeping a lot which is my saving grace or I'd be in the insane asylum. Oh and she learned to scream which she seems to like to do now when you don't respond to her needs within 3 seconds :cry: I hope this will pass soon!

Glad everyone else is doing well! :hug:

:hugs:

Here is one of Þorgeir, he is actually only about 3 months old there. My favorite picture of him so far.
He´ll be 4 months old tomorrow :)

Þorgeir.jpg

Pilot, he's so cute. Look at those goldilocks!

Mrs.C, I hope H's fussiness is lessening up.

So handsome pilot!

Hayden is much better tho still a bit fussier than normal...or should I say in the past. There is no normal is there with these little ones :dohh: She's developed a lot in terms of mental leap stuff, it's amazing. I wrote about it all in my journal. I'll post some pictures and video hopefully soon :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->