Expecting #1 and over 30

Hey everyone. Hope all is well! Mrs C or pilot how do I show my new journal in my signature? :)

Hello all..it has been a while and I hope everyone is doing well...it has been very busy around here and thank God for family since my dh still cannot walk...I think I have went through little bit of baby blues as well but doing better as I am getting hang of this mommy thing...

MrsChezek does your little LO still has stuffy nose...I have been using saline
with suction thing and humidifier like his pediatrician said and also have raised his bad so he is not laying flat..not sure what else to do and feel so bad for him because he sounds like he cannot breath...also do you all think he can be allergic to pets...we have two dogs and a cat...well he starting to fuss so I have to get off here..

Attachments

• Nickolas 012.JPG
    Nickolas 012.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Nickolas 010.JPG
    Nickolas 010.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Nickolas 008.jpg
    Nickolas 008.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Nickolas 009.jpg
    Nickolas 009.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone. Hope all is well! Mrs C or pilot how do I show my new journal in my signature? :)

I just opened my own journal, copied the url and put it into my signature...

Hello all..it has been a while and I hope everyone is doing well...it has been very busy around here and thank God for family since my dh still cannot walk...I think I have went through little bit of baby blues as well but doing better as I am getting hang of this mommy thing...

MrsChezek does your little LO still has stuffy nose...I have been using saline
with suction thing and humidifier like his pediatrician said and also have raised his bad so he is not laying flat..not sure what else to do and feel so bad for him because he sounds like he cannot breath...also do you all think he can be allergic to pets...we have two dogs and a cat...well he starting to fuss so I have to get off here..

Mine also has stuffy nose, all the time. Doctor said it should age off him...
I have a saline solution I spray into his nose that works like a charm.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Today was my last day at work for 4 months and LO is due on Sunday. Also lost my mucus plug just now but trying not to get too excited since I know it could be a while still but would love for her to come this weekend.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Today was my last day at work for 4 months and LO is due on Sunday. Also lost my mucus plug just now but trying not to get too excited since I know it could be a while still but would love for her to come this weekend.

Good luck, and hopefully everything goes smoothly for you :hugs:

Good luck Zeez!!! So excited for you :hugs:

Sasha - Hayden's stuffy nose went away at about 11 or 12 weeks. I just kept using the humidifier, saline drops and nasal aspirator and it finally stopped after around 5 weeks!!! It was awful and I'm sorry your LO has it now. I was told they are too young for environmental allergies at her 2 mos check up but I know a Gal on here who's LO got put on Benadryl for allergies and he's around 3 months so I dunno! :shrug:

Clarkey - I too copied the URL and added it into my signature via the add link button in the signature editing interface. It's the little globe with a chain link on it - click it and it will ask you for the address.

SO ever since three nights ago, Hayden just started sleeping through the night again like nothing happened :shrug: I guess the 3 mos growth spurt is over! It lasted a month and I'm so glad it's behind us!!! She's still a bit clingy and fussy during the day but things are much better. :happydance:

*EDIT: forgot to say, you have such a cutie pie Sasha!!

Thanks all...also for those whose LO's are sleeping through the night when did that happen? And when you say sleeping through the night from when to when? I know all babies are different but just wanted to see when did it happen for you...I am starting to miss sleep..it is hard for me to sleep when he sleeps because he makes so many sounds that every little sound wakes me up since he is right next to the bed...any suggestions?

He's so cute, Sasha!!

Good luck, Zee!

Mrs. C, love the new avatar. H is getting so big. Glad she's sleeping through the night for you!

Thanks all...also for those whose LO's are sleeping through the night when did that happen? And when you say sleeping through the night from when to when? I know all babies are different but just wanted to see when did it happen for you...I am starting to miss sleep..it is hard for me to sleep when he sleeps because he makes so many sounds that every little sound wakes me up since he is right next to the bed...any suggestions?

Hayden slept well from the beginning...I think it was around week 4 or 5 that she slept 5 then 3 then 2 hours. At 9 weeks she dropped the first feed and started sleeping 8+2 hours. At 12 weeks she regressed to sleeping 6+2+2 and then got worse as she went back to 4/5 + 3/2 +2 + 1 for a week and a half until this past Tuesday when she started sleeping 9+ 1-2hrs. She too is quite noisy and I cannot wait to move her into her nursery!!!! No idea how to cope - DH puts a pillow over his head :shrug:

Good Luck Zeez...:thumbup:

Thank you Ms. C...H is soooo cute...

My MIL stayed the night last night and took care of N so I can sleep some...dh cannot help much since he is still broken...MIL said that N has not slept all night...I hope that is not a new faze he is going to start going through. My whole family lives around us and since he was born he was held a lot now having trouble putting him down without him starting to cry...I can rock him to sleep and he can be sound a sleep and as soon as I put him down he starts to cry :dohh:...Ironic thing is I have masters degree in Early Childhood Development and have worked in preschools and have been working with kids for 15 years and do very well but all that education and work experience does not help with my own for some reason...O well..

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...

Thank u preg and mrs.C. But mrs.C how did you not show the address if the link and put in place if it "parenting journal" ? :)

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone but looks like LO still wants to bake some more. All cramping and back ache disappeared for now.

Happy due date Zeez! Hope little one doesn't keep you waiting too much longer!

Just stopping by to say hello ladies. I finally gave birth to my little girl after being induced. We went a week past my due date. She was in no hurry to make her debut. All I can say is thank goodness for epidurals and ice packs!
Hannah Marie was born 5/31 at 3:07 am after 12 hours of labor and 2.5 hours of pushing.
20 1/2 inches long 6lbs 10oz

Attachments

• .facebook_-973721562.jpg
    .facebook_-973721562.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20130603_115015_512.jpg
    IMG_20130603_115015_512.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
congrats smimms :)

clarkey you go to where you edit your signature, first type what you want the link to say like "my parenting journal", then highlight that, click on the picture of the globe with a link, paste the link to your journal in the box that comes up and click ok

Congrats Smimms!!! What a cutie :flower:

clarkey - what Luna said :thumbup:

We had a good father's day...well, it's still going as we're about to start dinner. Steaks as per DH's request. Hayden got daddy a Dad mug and helped mommy make some butter toffee - DH's favorite. She helped by sleeping well so I could get stuff done - a VERY key ingredient to the process :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->