Experience with superdrug 4 day early tests? Bfp?

I vote post all the pics of the test's you've taken since the first pic as well!!! We wanna see!!!! :test:

Haven't had a chance to come on here lol.
But I don't really know what happened! Got 3 faint lines on superdrug and a veryyyyyy faint line on an old style frer then af turned up 2 days early :/
About 3 days before all of my symptoms disappeared too.
Thinking of missing this month because if I got pregnant the due date would be my sons birthday :haha: xx

So sorry! Sounds like a chemical. They are more common then most people think. The only reason we even know is bc we start peeing on sticks so early. Hope when you give it go again, you get a proper sticky bfp :flower: Sorry, again, that she got you, but you seem to be taking it well, I hope that is the case. I was a nutball at the conclusion of my last cycle that ended in a CP. Absolute Loon. lol

Yeah I'm ok, if it had have of been a clear positive then I would probably have felt different.
I had a chemical/ miscarriage (5.5 weeks) the month before I got pregnant with my son, seems like history repeating itself 3 years later!
I saw the miscarriage before as my body felt something wasn't right so felt it was best to end the pregnancy, I'm just glad it happened early and not far into it. Xx

Yeah I'm ok, if it had have of been a clear positive then I would probably have felt different.
I had a chemical/ miscarriage (5.5 weeks) the month before I got pregnant with my son, seems like history repeating itself 3 years later!
I saw the miscarriage before as my body felt something wasn't right so felt it was best to end the pregnancy, I'm just glad it happened early and not far into it. Xx

I can totally understand that. You know, and a lot of people hate to hear it, but it is the truth, when you have a CP/MC it is normally bc there was something wrong with the pregnancy and it either wouldn't of made it full term or if it did would of resulted in a very sick baby that probably would not survive. To be perfectly honest, I dont understand not wanting to hear that, I've had numerous losses, and to be perfectly honest it is VERY comforting to know that information and that I didn't do anything wrong. Our bodies are smarter then we give them credit for and they know when something is not right with a pregnancy, and majority of the time it's washed away by the time AF would show anyways, it's only bc of us ladies that test super early that we even know we ever actually conceived. And I think that that has a purpose behind it as well. Natures grand design to spare you the emotions of a lost pregnancy. Bc had you not been testing, you would of never known, you would of just thought it was normal AF. I'm very thankful that in the states they have started doing testing on the remains if they are brought in or a d&c is done now. Because a lot of women spend a lot of time blaming and beating themselves up for crazy things, like "I shouldn't of picked up that tool box, I knew it was too heavy" "Or if only I hadn't taken that Tylenol" etc, etc, and now, at least a lot of them at least get the verification and relief of knowing that it was in fact NOTHING that they did or did not do, it was just not a viable pregnancy, and they can see that in B&W on paper saying "this" is what was wrong and 100% of pregnancies with "this" end in CP/MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->