Experience with superdrug 4 day early tests? Bfp?

saraaa

Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've been feeling off for a couple of days, same as when I was pregnant with my son so I got my partner to pick up some superdrug 4 day early tests, I'm not due on until the 9th but I've gotten a faint line!
I don't know what to think lol, I'm gonna re do it on Sunday and see what it looks like, the tests are 10miu xx
Darkened it a little to bring it out
https://i63.tinypic.com/2i9hy8l.png

I always struggle to see anything on these because the boxes are so bloody small! But that looks like a good like :) does it have colour?

Yep but it's really faint, I suppose being 7 days early it would be lol I'm surprised there was anything there at all! :haha:
Hoping Sunday will show something more definitive, aslong I can wait and not waste it tomorrow lol X

You are a stronger woman than me if you don't use it tomorrow lol but I defo would recommend waiting till Sunday at least then there should be a decent amount of progression and that's always nice to see :) x

Haha I'll try my hardest!! With my son my first test was 3 days before I was due and it was clearly positive and that was with a £1 test, this gonna be a looooong wait 🙈 :haha: x

I can see a line! I find with the superdrug tests if you pop open the test after the 5mins you get a better look. I had a vvf line on these and because the window is small and casts a shadow you couldnt even tell it was there till I opened it x

Ooooh I'll crack it open on Sunday when I do the next one and see what's there.
I might do this one tomorrow and see if it looks any different.
I thought about getting some frers from boots as they had the old style, but it was over £10 for 2 and I don't think I can jusitfy it lol x

Just make sure you give the test the 5 mins to develop before opening... I got faint lines on these before frers x

Yeah that's really obvious isn't it. How many dpo are you?

I'm 8-9dpo, had to darken it to show my partner because he can't see the squinters! Unless it's there in writing he won't believe it lol x

Blimey, so that really could be an early bfp. Good luck on Sunday, that's possibly going to be a crackin' pg test x

Might have to get my partner to take it to work with him so I don't cave :haha:

any update? i second or third what is said about taking the test out its case x

Yes, I vote Test, too!!! I believe I speak for the majority here in saying, you're killing us, we need to see your next test, and soon! LOL :rofl: Seriously, where is your test?

Hahaha! I got 2 faint lines on superdrug, a very faint line on one frer and a negative frer, I haven't tested since Saturday and my partners just got me another superdrug test to try, I still feel crappy so I'm now gonna do the superdrug one and see.
If there's another faint line then I'm calling dodgy tests! >.< X

How could it be dodgy test's if you got a faint line on a FRER? Will you post pics please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->