EXPIRED Free A5 card from funkypigeon.com EXPIRED

awww thats great :D always nice to get a freebie that will save you money and put a smile on someone's face :D

Ive just got my freebie thanks for the link!!! xx

lol i tell you since finding this forum ive saved a tone shame i didnt know when i was preggos would of defo saved tones ..... but hey ho im the freebie bandwagon now lol thanks again x

Ive just got my freebie thanks for the link!!! xx
thats great hun :D

lol i tell you since finding this forum ive saved a tone shame i didnt know when i was preggos would of defo saved tones ..... but hey ho im the freebie bandwagon now lol thanks again x
lol know the feeling i have always been huge on freebies.

Just did mine :) Thank you!
welcome hun :D

thank u sooo much xx
welcome xx

thanks for the link-much appreciated!!!

silly question though, where do I put in the code?? do I have to put it in after putting in my bank details? :flower:

ETA: sorry, worked it out! I was being properly special! x

you put the code in just before you check out in the bottom left hand corner it will ask for a code type in FUNKYRETURN then it will discount the card by up to £2.99

sorry, next question....am I allowed to order more than one? I'm guessing no but thought I'd check :)

yes you can if you have more than 1 email address? i have 35 email address for freebies so i get my years supply of cards lol :D

LOL you have 35 email addresses?!!!! :shock: you must have been there all night :) thanks for the link, I got 2 cards so I'm reeeeeeally pleased. thanks :flower:

lol 8 your being kind lol :D i am still ordering ones for my mum and that lol i love it when these offers come on.....

only a few more hours left to go :D

do they notice if you use diffrent email same address?

ordered 6 prob wont get to do many more :( 5 christmas 1 for birthday. ive personalised the chrismtas ones with our family christmas photo shoot pics from last year :D

awww thats a lovely idea i would have done that if we had one but only recent picture i have of me my OH and my DS is from june on my son's birthday and he has a face of thunder lol

ty now realised i should have mane thankyou cards unpersonalised for dd's birthday party so gonna make some new emails and do a few now, means i'll have a buy a few less postie gonan love me :haha:

lol :D ah well freebies are what keep us going if nothing else least you'll save a few bob lol hope u get them made hun i am making up wedding invitiations and engagement invitations me and OH been engaged 2years on christmas and this year i am thinking of asking for an engagement part as a christmas present :D

still going strong iv lost count of how many cards im on now lol doing all my xmas 1s
lynne uv saved me a bomb i love u and ur freebies :) lol xx

awww hun your too kind :D will keep sharing freebies when i find them glad everyone like myself is saving money i run out of cards to design last night and ended up just making up random ones i might never use, like general thank you cards, ones with a picture of a pregnant belly saying "we're pregnant" lol and one with same design but saying thank you to the infertility clinic (iui doesn't look like its going to work but its free card so no loss if it doesn't lol) make up wedding invitations, new baby cards, birthday cards until next june and done some christmas ones too lol my mum jumped on the bandwagon at the end but she got me to make them all for her lol pain in the bum lol

Code still working at the moment might not go down until 9am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->