EXPIRED Free A5 card from funkypigeon.com EXPIRED

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
https://www.funkypigeon.com/Personalised.aspx?

This offer has now ended i will update if anymore come on. thanks for comments and thanks xxx

thanks for that hun .... ive done so many of the freebies youve found ya fab thanks xx

welcome hun love it when FP have offers on like this lol :D means i almost never have to buy cards nowadays lol i try and find the best reliable freebies and love to share glad you have got some good out of it too :D

i am getting some christmas ones at the moment x

Thanks hun, made an engagement one (my two best friends are getting engaged at new year, well... providing she says yes of course! :haha:) xx

lol well hope she does so card isn't a waste lol :D i love it when FP offers are on i am sitting writing all the people i need to order cards for lol :D noone's pregnant at the moment so no worries there noone is getting married either sadly maybe for the future since these offers are on i should make up our wedding cards lol :D but me many a birthday and christmas before then lol :D

just found out offer ends at midnight tonight :(

only 1more hour to go i believe lol what cards have you all ordered?

HE HE thats great hun :D i am sorting out everything since only 50mins left to go lol but these deals seem to be on every 2-3months at the moment :D

ha just got my wee nieces 1 for her 2nd birthday thanx xx

ops sorry i actually misread this its 11:59pm on 3rd october lol i am such a idiot sorry everyone more time to order some cards :D

Oooh fantastic! Will get making more later!

thanks for the link-much appreciated!!!

silly question though, where do I put in the code?? do I have to put it in after putting in my bank details? :flower:

ETA: sorry, worked it out! I was being properly special! x

sorry, next question....am I allowed to order more than one? I'm guessing no but thought I'd check :)

thanks for the link-much appreciated!!!

silly question though, where do I put in the code?? do I have to put it in after putting in my bank details? :flower:

ETA: sorry, worked it out! I was being properly special! x

you put the code in just before you check out in the bottom left hand corner it will ask for a code type in FUNKYRETURN then it will discount the card by up to £2.99

sorry, next question....am I allowed to order more than one? I'm guessing no but thought I'd check :)

yes you can if you have more than 1 email address? i have 35 email address for freebies so i get my years supply of cards lol :D

Just got 1 for my nephew and my gran lol thanx agen xx

lol i ordered 6 in the end last night all xmas ones with my little one's picture on ,so chuffed saved me tones lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->