EXPIRED Free A5 card from funkypigeon.com EXPIRED

My card just arrived!

I love funkypidgeon, they're an amaizing company! Ive had three cards from them so far (all free) but if i was to want one, I deffo would pay for them, superb quality, and super super fast delivery!

My 1st 3 came 2 I got the personalised photo 1s they look fab now just the other god no s how many I ordered last nite lol the post mans gonna wonder what the hells going on lol x

:haha: I ordered one with a personalised photo on, super quick considering HOW many free ones they had to print off yesterday!

I just tried to order then but it wasnt giving me the card for free. I ordered a few last night though so I can't really complain, lol. xxx

think they have disabled it lol well fun while it lasted will try again once more before i expire this post and when it comes back on again will try and alert here so everyone can get more cards :D

how often does it come back, do any of the other card companies ever do it?

how often does it come back, do any of the other card companies ever do it?

in the 6 odd years i have been freebie hunting Funkypigoen is the only company to offer this, the offer is on at the moment every 2-3months, will try and post here when the next one is on, until then there are always 50% off codes if u are still ordering but free is better i got a bundle of cards when i got home today as postie had been :D

yes i will wait until they do anotehr free one and get loads again
ordered about 15

got 18 of mine 2day lol postman chapped the door :blush: they were all banded 2gether lol got 21 all in they look fab better than the moonpig 1s iv ordered in the past gr8 deal xx

glad everyone got some :D hopefully it will be back on soon, i got a good number of cards lol :D hopefully will need all of them even got for weddings in 2012 lol hope the couples don't split lol :D

true to my word i said i would post here when this offer came back, the offer isn't back on FP but Dprints are now doing a free card :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebie...hday-ever-you-want-card-f-b.html#post14443765

fab lynne thanx im going 2 be busy 2nite lol xx

me too but i am meant to be resting only just out of hosptial lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"