Extra child tax payments this week

lhancock90

2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3
Reaction score
So i had my usual payment yesterday and then today two payments came in, one for 18.95 and one for 105?

We renewed on Friday on the internet so it could be actually! Im tempted to phone and check though!

It'll be because of your renewal. I did mine online, and go an extra payment about four days later of £170 approx.

It'll be because of your renewal. I did mine online, and go an extra payment about four days later of £170 approx.

I just found it odd that it was two payments? Either way i;ve tried to call twice, spent twenty minutes navigating the menu that understands nothing and then been told its too busy and cut off so even if its a mistake surely i deserve to keep it now :haha:

Sorry completely off topic but do i have to renew? Is it someone everyone has to do?

Sorry completely off topic but do i have to renew? Is it someone everyone has to do?

As far as i am aware, yes. Otherwise your payments stop. Have you had a renewal pack? The closing date is the end of July so if not i would suggest calling them as it'll probably be the quickest way

Could one be child tax and one be working tax? Xx

As far as i am aware, yes. Otherwise your payments stop. Have you had a renewal pack? The closing date is the end of July so if not i would suggest calling them as it'll probably be the quickest way

Ahh no iv had nothing!
Im in scotland unsure if its different, il go have a look.I also need to apply for my 2nd child. Hope i get my payment this month i NEED it.

Ahh no iv had nothing!
Im in scotland unsure if its different, il go have a look.I also need to apply for my 2nd child. Hope i get my payment this month i NEED it.

You should get July as normal regardless of whether or not you renew.

Call them as everyone should have their renewal pack through by now. I remember when Edward was born I rang to put him on (he was born May 27th) about a month after he was born, and they did it all in one go and sent me a load of new letters with new awards and an update payment to bring me up to date.

Be prepared for a long wait on the phone. I was on hold for 30 mins the other day and had to hang up as I had to go collect eldest from pre-school.

Ahh no iv had nothing!

Nope it's no different here - get in touch with them (good luck, the lines are a nightmare)

lhancock90 this is money probably due to you since renewal, I've had some crazy payments in the past.

It's probably a renewal. I have just renewed mine on the phone as couldn't so it on the internet. Was on hold for 25 mins then the phone disconnected then finally got through after 16 mins on hold!

He said that I will receive a new award notice and not to contact them till after the 4th of September!

Oh and i remember last year there was a number that was posted that went through immediately but was for overseas people. I tried it today but they disconnect you :(

Ahh no iv had nothing!

Nope it's no different here - get in touch with them (good luck, the lines are a nightmare)

lhancock90 this is money probably due to you since renewal, I've had some crazy payments in the past.

It's probably a renewal. I have just renewed mine on the phone as couldn't so it on the internet. Was on hold for 25 mins then the phone disconnected then finally got through after 16 mins on hold!

He said that I will receive a new award notice and not to contact them till after the 4th of September!

I get soooo fed up calling them! Trying to give my NI number to an automated robot. My god!

We did ours online few weeks ago but didnt get a extra payment

We did ours online few weeks ago but didnt get a extra payment

Your payments are probably fine then and not under or over paid. I did an entitled to check about 3 weeks ago and we should of been getting ten poundsish more than we are, which if you add up what i got today, would be about 120 quid ish. So im assuming thats my back payment

Ok what happens if you don't renew I have never heard of this and have received nothing, panicking now!

Ok what happens if you don't renew I have never heard of this and have received nothing, panicking now!

Have you never renewed your tax credits? We renewed ours last year and still lost payments for a month because of backlog.

ok sorry we don't get tax credits! Only get child benefit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->