Extra Money - Mystery Shopping

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone would be interested but thought i'd post this anyway

If any of you are looking for some extra money but don't want to go back into work yet then how about being a mystery shopper??

I found this website - www.retaileyes.co.uk

You register your details & where you can travel to & then you get offered jobs. They pay you a set fee depending on the job & then reimburse your expenses (not travel expenses though so only put where you can reasonably travel to)

It's ideal if you have a young baby as you can go & be a mystery shopper at pubs like Lloyds & Yates where you have to go for lunch (these both allow children) or even Subway, Mcdonalds etc

There's even bigger jobs like nighclubs & even week long holidays in british holiday parks

When you first register you are put on probation & only get offered one small job at a time like a Subway job but as you build up shopper points you get offered several jobs & more of the bigger ones!

My friend has been doing it for a while now & she gets loads of jobs whereas i've just signed up & have been asked to go to my local subway. For that I get £4 just for doing it & I have to purchase a Sub of The Day at £1.99 which they will reimburse me for. So that is £6 for nothing which is pretty much a tin of formula or a bag of nappies!!

My friend did a nightclub on Saturday & got £20 for going & they were willing to reimburse her upto £20 for drinks. So £40 & a night out!!

If you do a pub lunch, you get £5 for going & reimbursed up to £10 for your meal

Once you have been to the place you have 24 hours to fill out a questionair on where you have been & then you need to upload a piccy of the venue & a piccy of your recipt. Easy peasy money I think!!

Ohhh if any of you do sign up i'd be really grateful if you could say it was me who referred you aswell. Just put Kelly Ann McCarthy when they ask :D

Sgning up now and will quote the name!

xxx

Hey.
Lloyds have CQSMA people not mystery shoppers :)
But if it's changed don't come into my Lloyds lol! xx

Edit.
Oh my we do have mystery shoppers o.0

i'd love to, but i dont know if i can cos i work for tesco lol

Signed up, used your name =)
Will have a look to see if it's any good!

Two questions you might be able to answer for me
1. Do they call? I'd rather have them use the email
2. How do they pay? I'd prefer paypal or cheque, but read somewhere that they require bank details. Any clue if this is true?

--Edit--
Got my confirmation email and found out that they can either pay straight into your bank, or by cheque =)

My cousin did this. She had a FAB time doing it! xx

Sounds good, but what are they doing it for, public surveys and ratings or something like that?

Thanks, just registered and referred your name too! :hugs:

I have a friend that does this and she makes pretty decent money! I remember working retail in college and hating mystery shoppers lol! Always sneaking up and coming to see you on the day you just do NOT wanna be at work lol

ive done it too, and used ur name.

I am signed up to another one too but jobs never come up, but this one seems to have a lot.

i signed up too :d used your name too kel .. thanks for letting us know about it :D xx

ive just signed up but theres nothing near me :cry: i put your name in as the referrer but on my email ive noticed it says to put the referrers exact USERNAME....is that right other wise you wont get your £??

h x

Thats a good idea for a little bit of extra cash!

I used to hate you mystery shoppers when i worked in retail! I was meant to approach every customer that walked through the door within 5minits and ask if they needed help with anything and when i didnt do this to the mystery shopper it came back on the report that i wasnt at all helpfull :( lol

i'm supposing that you aren't alowed to do it if you're still on mat leave, getting omp and smp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->