**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

It's working now! :thumbup:
My babyandbump has been playing up wouldn't even let me on all this morning :shock:

Has anyone looked at mine today. . . ?
I'm very upset about it :(

AF is due in three days so i suppose I better get ready for her :nope:
I'm holding onto that it could be implantation dip but I thought they're bigger than mine, and I don't know where abouts in the cycle thery're meant to happen :(

Stupid low temp!! :growlmad:

i'll join as well i'm always "perving" people's charts.. but i call it stalking ;)

I'm holding onto that it could be implantation dip but I thought they're bigger than mine, and I don't know where abouts in the cycle thery're meant to happen :(

don't worry! that's a tiny little dip it doesn't mean anything. you're waaaay above your coverline! i've had a couple low temps myself, way bigger dips that that!
don't stress fx'd

Maaybe I agree with xnmd1 that little dip is nothing to worry about at all

x x x

*grin* I warned you it was most likely going to drop, didn't I? ;-) You have an estrogen peak now, and it's completely necessary. But, fingers crossed the HCG production will take over and the increasing progesterone will keep your temp up again!

If you do implant now, you should expect to see a result in 5 days and may see it within 3 days. It is perfectly possible to implant up to when menstruation is due, but it most usually happens (with a slightly skewed normal distribution aka the average is day 7/8) between 6 and 10 days.

For example, if I implanted, it was early this morning. I expect to know within 3-5 days whether or not it was successful, as the Corpus Luteum deteriorates and there is no viable pregnancy to produce additional progesterone!

Wow Moxie you really know your stuff!! I'm going to ask you for advice all the time now :haha:

I'm 7dpo too when will you test?

x x x

*grin* I warned you it was most likely going to drop, didn't I? ;-) You have an estrogen peak now, and it's completely necessary. But, fingers crossed the HCG production will take over and the increasing progesterone will keep your temp up again!

If you do implant now, you should expect to see a result in 5 days and may see it within 3 days. It is perfectly possible to implant up to when menstruation is due, but it most usually happens (with a slightly skewed normal distribution aka the average is day 7/8) between 6 and 10 days.

For example, if I implanted, it was early this morning. I expect to know within 3-5 days whether or not it was successful, as the Corpus Luteum deteriorates and no additional progesterone is being produced by a viable pregnancy!

I know, I know :haha:

I'm a worrier and a pessimist :blush:
Just ask SBB lol

I do hope it's a good sign!

You really know your stuff Moxie! :)

Wow Moxie you really know your stuff!! I'm going to ask you for advice all the time now :haha:

x x x

I just wrote the exact same thing :haha:

x x x

I just wrote the exact same thing :haha:

Well, Reproductive Endocrinology is a bit of a hobby. ;)

SBB: do you have a link to your chart? I don't really advocate testing early, per se, unless you are prepared to deal with any potential early loss.

Here is a chart from some research showing the increase in HCG following successful implantation. Days post ovulation on the bottom axis, HCQ on the vertical axis. The green line shows approximately where you would begin to see enough HCG excreted in the urine to show up on sensitive pregnancy tests.

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2452/3632764816_fe59bf2485_o.jpg

As you can see, generally you will be able to see a successful test 4-5 days after implantation. But, these are averages!! Individuals may be outliers.

If you are curious and want to see how early you show your :bfp: start testing 3 days after suspected implantation. But don't be upset if you don't see it!

Hey moxie, just click my ticker for my chart..

Thanks for posting the chart that's interesting. I am a poas aholic so I'll prob start testing at 9dpo... Usually I start earlier!! I know it's upsetting to see bfn and I also had a chemical last month so I know the risk of getting a short lived bfp - but I can't resist!

X x x

Ok I've got another question
And I was probably stupid to do this but I just took my temp now and got 36.99 :shock:

This is the HIGHEST temp I've ever had . . .
Yes I normally test in the day :blush:
Just to see if there is a major change lol

I should propbably just totally ignore this??
But it's shot up a lot from this mornings temp?
Does that mean that tomorrows has a good chance of being higher than todays
God I'm obbessed :wacko:

EDIT: I haven't really moved much today lol
I'm sitting doing work on the laptop so very minimal movement :haha:

Oooh a thread for chart stalkers!! Yey

maaybe i do that all the time too, you're not alone!!

I often take it before bed because it gives me some idea of what it's going to be at in the morning, generally about 0.50 lower the following morning.

Oooh a thread for chart stalkers!! Yey

maaybe i do that all the time too, you're not alone!!

I often take it before bed because it gives me some idea of what it's going to be at in the morning, generally about 0.50 lower the following morning.

Yep! :haha:

Yay!
I'm not a weirdo :happydance:
Or at least not the only one :winkwink:

Oh that would work out about right for me then
Why do it to myself?! lol

xx

Lol I just took mine, 36.69... Not that high really!

x x x

Can't believe i've just been upstairs to get my thermometer!

36.9 lol

:haha: i do this all the time too!!! :haha: Find it interesting how much it changes!!!
Maaybe, i wouldnt worry, the dip wasn't huge!!x

Hi ladies.. I have had a look at all your charts... LOL i dont even really know what I'm looking for... i just find it interesting!!... well I don't have a chart of course.. but judging by my cycle I am 10DPO and for the past 3 days my temp( which I take at the same time each morning) is 36.8 celcius..4 days ago it was 37. I just took it now too...seeing that you were all rushing to your thermometers and 36.8 again!
I started getting some cramps..feels a bit like AF... hope its not... my temp has not gone down though in days...
Keep temping ladies!! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->