**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
Is there a specific thread where we can go perving at peoples charts :haha:

EDIT: Feel free to perv at mine while your here :flow:

:rofl: Ok you got me! Totally thought this was a naughty thread :blush:

Not sure about on here but can't you 'perve' on FF?

lol! :haha:

Yeah you can but I don't really like it . . . :dohh:

xx

I don't think there is a thread for chart perverts!! :rofl:

Make one - I'll join!!

x x x

Maybe just stalk all the posts and follow everyones sigs then :haha:

I also thought this was a naughty thread! :haha:
I wanna link my chart in my sig,going to try and do it now! it's my 1st month charting and is a bit erratic but feel free to perve when i manage it!! :thumbup:

I also thought this was a naughty thread! :haha:
I wanna link my chart in my sig,going to try and do it now! it's my 1st month charting and is a bit erratic but feel free to perve when i manage it!! :thumbup:

lol thanks hun!

It's my first month too :thumbup:
How you finding it?
I think it's exciting :dohh: lol
I was talking to a girl yesterday and we were saying we get excited going to bed and getting up just to take our temps :haha:

xx

It is pretty exciting!! I'm also trying agnus castus and softcups this month so very exciting!! hee hee x

We've got softcups too lol

I clicked on your chart but it's not working for me. . . :shrug:

xx

Oh! How did you do yours? I just pasted the web address...will try to figure it out!x

I can't remember. . .lol
I think there's a code you get off FF O:)

xx

I click on every chart in a sig I see! So much so, I think I know people better by their lines than their userpics...

Being an analyst, I can't help staring at charts and interpreting data!

Moxie - analyse me, analyse me! :haha:

dreamofabean - :happydance:
I'm gona go perv :)

xx

EDIT: I still can't get it to work :hissy:
Maybe it's just my laptop :shrug:

Moxie I can't click on your either :shrug:

:dohh: lol

Mine is purposefully not clickable. =) You can see it on the last page of my story thread (Time to get serious.), though.

I can't really interpret yours, as I can't see your symptoms tracked. =) But from what I recall reading, we're pretty much on the same timeline. I'm jealous of your temps, though!! It may drop slightly tomorrow or the next day, but fingers crossed it will go up again with a :bfp: !

There will be natural variation in your temps, but do you notice how the overall trend in follicular phase bends slightly down before ovulation? That's the gradual increase in estrogen prior to your LH surge, and it is a one way to know when ovulation is approaching. I don't know why you've discarded some temps there, especially if they are fall-back temps. I nearly always have those fall-back temps on an ovulatory cycle.

Mine is purposefully not clickable. =) You can see it on the last page of my story thread (Time to get serious.), though.

I can't really interpret yours, as I can't see your symptoms tracked. =) But from what I recall reading, we're pretty much on the same timeline. I'm jealous of your temps, though!! It may drop slightly tomorrow or the next day, but fingers crossed it will go up again with a :bfp: !

There will be natural variation in your temps, but do you notice how the overall trend in follicular phase bends slightly down before ovulation? That's the gradual increase in estrogen prior to your LH surge, and it is a one way to know when ovulation is approaching. I don't know why you've discarded some temps there, especially if they are fall-back temps. I nearly always have those fall-back temps on an ovulatory cycle.

Ooh right, how come you made it like that?
I'll check it tomorrow but me and some other girls can't view the links right now :wacko:

Yeah I don't pay so my little symptom boxes dissapeared a few days ago :( lol
Although to be honest I don't have many atm. . . a few 'niggles' in lower stomach, but I get that most months O:)

Yeah I did notice the slope and I did wonder why. . .
I had heard of a dip before OV but thought it was just the day or so before hand :thumbup:

Which temps were you talking about being discarded? The ones just after OV? That's cos I didn't take them lol
I went home (to my parents) and forgot my thermometor :dohh:
They live two and half hours away so I wasn't driving back to get it :haha:

xx

As long as you take the number out of the link and add it to the end of this, you can view the charts:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/

For example, yours is:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/275607

How strange Maaybe2010, it comes straight up when i click on it now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back