**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Hi ladies.. I have had a look at all your charts... LOL i dont even really know what I'm looking for... i just find it interesting!!... well I don't have a chart of course.. but judging by my cycle I am 10DPO and for the past 3 days my temp( which I take at the same time each morning) is 36.8 celcius..4 days ago it was 37. I just took it now too...seeing that you were all rushing to your thermometers and 36.8 again!
I started getting some cramps..feels a bit like AF... hope its not... my temp has not gone down though in days...
Keep temping ladies!! :) :)

Fingers Crossed hun! O:)

:haha: at you temping too

I'm having little tiny tugging, pinching just below hip height :shrug:
I've very bad at interpretating symptoms though lol

if AF comes.. when will temps drop do you suppose??
I am bad with symptom spotting too... everything and nothing is something!! :)

My temperature tends to drop the day before or day of AF. However some women find their temperature doesn't drop until several days after AF has started

My temperature tends to drop the day before or day of AF. However some women find their temperature doesn't drop until several days after AF has started

oh boo....:nope: that sucks.... I hope AF stays away for me and I get my BFP!! and all you ladies too !!:thumbup:

I have started taking my temps right before bed, but mostly for health reasons. Your temp drops as a trigger to sleep and I fall asleep very very quickly. My temp before sleep has been as low as 35.6 (which is almost hypothermic!), which partially explains why I sometimes shiver like crazy before I go to sleep. ;-)

Right now I'm a bit disheartened with everything that has gone 'wrong' this cycle. I don't like what the soy has done to my hormones (and therefore my chart), especially as I've just had a stronger positive OPK today -- the day I usually get my positive OPK preceding ovulation on day 20. I could've saved all of my OPKs and most of my sanity by just testing today. :wacko:

But as DH said, 'at least I learned something this month', and of course he's right. :hugs: I'd just prefer to learn that we're pregnant.

I have started taking my temps right before bed, but mostly for health reasons. Your temp drops as a trigger to sleep and I fall asleep very very quickly. My temp before sleep has been as low as 35.6 (which is almost hypothermic!), which partially explains why I sometimes shiver like crazy before I go to sleep. ;-)

Right now I'm a bit disheartened with everything that has gone 'wrong' this cycle. I don't like what the soy has done to my hormones (and therefore my chart), especially as I've just had a stronger positive OPK today -- the day I usually get my positive OPK preceding ovulation on day 20. I could've saved all of my OPKs and most of my sanity by just testing today. :wacko:

But as DH said, 'at least I learned something this month', and of course he's right. :hugs: I'd just prefer to learn that we're pregnant.

Oh hun :hugs:

I feel like we DTD less than we could of this month, but we were both ill around OV :(

But that doesn't mean anything really some people get pregnant whilst activey preventing it so we're all a step ahead of that! :flower:

I just took my temp again to show my OH it was high! :dohh:
37.18 :happydance:

I'm excited cos I keep thinking this means it'll be high tomorrow :haha:

xx

Oh hun :hugs:

I feel like we DTD less than we could of this month, but we were both ill around OV :(

But that doesn't mean anything really some people get pregnant whilst activey preventing it so we're all a step ahead of that! :flower:

Just had a quick look at your chart, and the timings were similar to ours. I'm just kicking myself because I never trust my own intuitions and I always end up being right, even when the evidence is pointing in another direction.

My thoughtful DH has pointed out to me, though, that the gap between BD just means they've had a chance to build up better quality. And he's absolutely right. It's important to be well-timed, but all it takes is one, and one good one.

Thanks! :hugs:

EDIT: My temp is 36.33 =)

Hey Moxie I just went and found your chart, sorry it's all changed and now you're just Oving but as your DH says it's going to be some great :spermy: and you do only need one!

I'm sooo tired today, just went to sleep for 4 hours!! Then I took my temp lol and it was 36.96!!

x x x

Hey Moxie I just went and found your chart, sorry it's all changed and now you're just Oving but as your DH says it's going to be some great :spermy: and you do only need one!

I'm sooo tired today, just went to sleep for 4 hours!! Then I took my temp lol and it was 36.96!!

x x x

lol!

:happydance:
We're getting obbsessed :)

Well i'm not taking mine again until bedtime you can bugger off lol

Any of you watching 'one born every minute' on More 4 right now?
Those poor men!

Argh, another double post -- must be my internet, keeps hanging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->