**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

lol :hugs:

Ooh I was in Warrington today . . .
In the town, it's MUCH bigger than I expected it to be :)

:flower: x x x x

I go to warrington, the place that works on my car is there.

xxx

Yay u got your crosshairs mabey !!! Youll never guess what i did last night i stabbed myself on accident trying to get the pit out of an avacado had to get 2 stiches and a tetanus shot:cry:

Sooo my temp took a MASSIVE hike its 99.8 this morning !!!! woke up with a headache and mild nausea any idea what this could be ?? I thought effects from tetanus shots show up in the first day after u get it ?? I dont feel sick at all:shrug:

Sooo my temp took a MASSIVE hike its 99.8 this morning !!!! woke up with a headache and mild nausea any idea what this could be ?? I thought effects from tetanus shots show up in the first day after u get it ?? I dont feel sick at all:shrug:

Possible illness?

So no ovulation here yet!

Had IS on CD14 which confirmed I would ovulate from right side again (have I already said that) but so far I've not felt anything happen. CP keeps going up and down, as does my temperature but it was pretty pre-ov low today so will just see what happens tomorrow

Nope not sick at all:thumbup: Defintly feel just fine

Silly girl, you don't have to feel sick to be sick! When given a vaccine, your body is tricked into thinking you are invaded by bacteria, viruses, etc., in order to build up your immunity. Experiencing side effects is therefore quite common, which can include a fever. It's very suspicious that you have a headache, fever, and nausea all at the same time. :haha:

It is extremely more likely to be user error (aka it was 98.9), thermometer error, or a tetanus shot side effect than anything hormone related. HCG simply doesn't increase that quickly this early in the cycle, and HCG is the only hormone related to your fertility that has the potency to boost a temp that high.

I would just ignore it.

PS Don't search Tetanus and HCG. :nope: It's all hearsay!

I was more thinking along the lines of a really good surge of progesterone for the temp hike hehe :thumbup: Today it was lower but i also woke up in sweat so its possible i had a fever overnight and it broke why i was sleeping . guess only time wil tell. 100% sure it was 99.8 cause my thermo keeps a record of what my last temp was i double checked it to cause i thought i read it wrong hehe

I was more thinking along the lines of a really good surge of progesterone for the temp hike hehe :thumbup: Today it was lower but i also woke up in sweat so its possible i had a fever overnight and it broke why i was sleeping . guess only time wil tell. 100% sure it was 99.8 cause my thermo keeps a record of what my last temp was i double checked it to cause i thought i read it wrong hehe

Well, it's obvious that progesterone has in some way contributed to it, but I am not convinced that the magnitude could be completely explainable by fertility-driven hormone changes. It's not really the case where bigger is better. Big enough is all you need. In fact, longevity of the corpus luteum is critical. Hence, most of the BFP charts I've seen follow gradual rises and stable temps, not peaks and valleys.

HCG is way more potent than LH in triggering spikes like this in progesterone. Hence, you are more likely to reach these temps (due to fertility-related hormone changes) as a result of pregnancy, not ovulation. It would take a LOT more LH to do the same job. Moreover, progesterone doesn't have a linear effect on temperature changes. The spike at ovulation is also affected by a drop in estrogen, hence some people see a drop right before Ov. In other words, a single temp spike does not equate to adequate levels of progesterone to sustain a pregnancy.

Here are two abstracts to reiterate: [1] and [2].

Ovulated today, about 6.30pm - would be more precise but I was driving when my right ovary kicked in lol Was actually very painful this month; it seems to have increased somewhat since the Clomid

1dpo temp expected in the morning, going to get one more shot at BDing tonight just as a top up lol

So i discarded that huge temp but now i have a big dip today any ideas???

Hi RG

Looking at your previous charts I would say it's normal for you. You seem to have a dip around CD8/9. Maybe it's a drop in progesterone, Moxie will know more.

As for me, I definitely felt ovulation Friday evening, and possibly again last night - however my temp has not gone up! Hopefully it's just taking it's time this month and I'll have a rise tomorrow

:hugs:that sucks cheeky !! ya i noticed its normal for a dip but usualy it isnt this big :thumbup: hopefully it goes back up tommorow

Hi ladies,

First time posting on this thread but could you all have a quick look at my chart please? It's been weird this month and I'd like some thoughts on it if possible!! Usually my cycles are regular as clockwork, 31 days, Ov on cd16 but this month I Ov'd on cd13 (as you can see) and had cramps on Ov day and cramps and nausea for a good few days afterwards (normally I only cramp for AF) and a load of other weird symptoms too and my temps have been a bit crazy in the last few days. Not sure if I will have a shorter cycle to match my early Ov or just a crazy long luteal phase now!

Any thoughts much appreciated!! Thank you :hugs:

xxx

Well I don't think I ovulated at all now!!

After suffering my usual O pains, that ends with what's best discribed as a pop, my temperature has remained at pre-ovulation levels. I have never suffered from ovulation pains before and not ovulated but it's there in my temperatures. I would assume I'm not going to ovulate now but I had a scan a few days earlier which confirmed at least one follicle ready to go!

Going to carry on Bding till i get a temp rise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->