**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Hi ladies,

First time posting on this thread but could you all have a quick look at my chart please? It's been weird this month and I'd like some thoughts on it if possible!! Usually my cycles are regular as clockwork, 31 days, Ov on cd16 but this month I Ov'd on cd13 (as you can see) and had cramps on Ov day and cramps and nausea for a good few days afterwards (normally I only cramp for AF) and a load of other weird symptoms too and my temps have been a bit crazy in the last few days. Not sure if I will have a shorter cycle to match my early Ov or just a crazy long luteal phase now!

Any thoughts much appreciated!! Thank you :hugs:

xxx

Your chart looks lovely. Nice dip on CD 6, is this usual? I would imagine your cycle will be shorter this time due to the early ovulation. LPs tend to remain about the same length each cycle. Good luck, hope you find out you're pregnant soon!

Thanks cheekybint...this is only my 2nd cycle of temping so it's nice to hear the opinions of more experienced ladies!! Last time I didn't have a dip, my temp just went up then started dropping (with occasional small rises, but not as high as it had been previously, before dropping again) so was a bit confused when my temp came up suddenly a lot lower at 6dpo this time! As my temp was down again today then I'm pretty convinced that we haven't got lucky this month, but still, it's not over til the witch shows her face!!!

Thanks again and good luck to you too :)

xxx

Moxie, are you about? I need your valued advice! Obviously if anyone else has an opinion/advice please pipe up too!

As you know from previous posts and cycles I tend to experience ovulation pains which usually accurately identify ovulation. However, going by my chart I haven't ovulated. The right side ovulation pains I had on Friday night were extremely strong and painful, much more than usual. These were followed by further ovulation pains again on Saturday night.

Now when I had my internal scan on CD13/14 they told me that my right ovary was ready to ovulate with a follicle of about 17mm (i think), and that my left ovary looked like it was getting ready for next month.

The kicker - I'm now having ovulation pains on the left and have EWCM and a high cervix!

I usually ovulate around cd15/16 which fitted in nicely with what the nurses were seeing with my right ovary.

Is it possible that something was actually wrong on my right side which was mistaken for ovulation, and the left ovary (which they suspected was preparing itself for next cycle) is actually going to ovulate now later than usual?

Argh, what's your opinions?? I'm sure I'll have a physical answer by the morning but it's doing my swede in lol

Cheeky I actually don't know what to say for a change lol
All I will say is that I can get random CM all over the cycle lol, I had creamy on the day of ovulation :dohh:

Infact while I'm talking creamy CM would anyone mind checking my chart? The CM has got me very excited :)
I'm having quite sharp apins where I always have my 'feelings' (on the right side), excited abouty that too lol

I haven't taken my temp for a while since I was at my parents and minus a thermomiter lol

:hugs: x x x x

Carreg, everything sounds normal for luteal phase. Hope you see your BFP this month!

Cheeky, sorry I've not been around. It's been a hard month. From your descriptions and your chart, I don't think you've formed a corpus luteum yet. It is possible for the follicular wave to recede and for the other ovary to take dominance, but it is more likely for a single ovary to experience multiple waves. The hormones which affect follicular growth are much more potent within an ovary than between ovaries. I hope the left one has dominated this month for you!!

Thank you maaybe, fingers crossed it's all leading to a BFP for you! xxxxx

Thanks Moxie, the ovulation pains have subsided now, but they didn't feel "finished". Going to BD again tonight, will carry on until I get my temp rise. OH is dying for a sex break lol

How are you doing Moxie, sorry you've had a tough month

So my temps went back up today but i dont feel pregnant at all and i dont feel good about this cycle one bit its been a confusing cycle lol Hopefully the doctor will have some answers tommorow:thumbup:
Mabey your chart looks really good to me and the spotting also happened around the same day you got pregnant last time FX for you darling :hugs:

Thanks RG, although I've been having what I think is some serious PMS and emotional moments (although all have been over the MC so could just be nothing to do with PMS lol) and very mild cramps and slight backache too :(

I think AF will be here by Sunday :dohh:

On the bright side I will the get my HSG aaaaaand it's OH's FS appointment on Thursday :happydance:

I hear ya there mabey im feeling very unhopefull this cycle everyone says to stay positive buts its hard because i dont really feel so good about this cycle and i defintly dont feel pregnant i have a feeling AF will be here by sunday for me to:cry:

I should be getting AF today as:

(1) Lost a bit of the cervical mucus plug with some strong cramps earlier this week
(2) Got my pre-menstrual depression and migraine
(3) My temp dropped yesterday and rose slightly today in its usual pre-menstrual temps
(4) Increase in speed of digestion
(5) The 'calm before the storm' of yesterday

Strangely though, it's now the usual time for AF to start and it hasn't happened yet.

It's been almost 2 years (?!) since I last took Ibuprofen, because it's supposed to cause problems with implantation. That's 2 years of suffering from regular Migraines without my primary pain relief. This week, I said screw it! I've had one ibuprofen a day for the last 3 days and I feel much better and not at all like AF is coming. God bless anti-inflammatories.

DH got referral to the Urologist and in the meantime, I'm going to start focusing on weight loss so that we qualify for referral to ICSI. 26lb to go!

Im out this month, af got me yesterday :(

:hugs:

Nice to seee you Moxie :flower:
Yaaay for referral!

I don't really know what's going on with me. . .
I'm having some AF signs but some haven't come yet.
My temps (although I missed quite a few) are very stable, this worries me lol
I think they're a bit low for me to be pregnant? :wacko:

OH appointment is tomorrow :happydance:
Hoping we will get given some options O:)

x x x x

feel free to perve at mine everyone :)

My symptoms so far are a really jelly like cm which has now calmed down slightly, constant cramps for over a week now, occasionally upset tummy and as of today loss of appetite. I'm trying to not get my hopes up at all. TBH I don't feel pg but maybe it's jus my mental attitude! I just wish my cycles weren't so long :(

GRRR im so frustrated with this cycle already :cry: I pretty certain im not pregnant unless im goign to implant late which i dont see happpening lol hopefully next cycle will be a :bfp: cycle for me :hugs:

10 pm AF finally! Feeling quietly amused by my theory of what comes up must come down in a similar way. Gradual up, gradual down. Not liking this whole diurnal-nocturnal switch though. It was kinda nice to have a break for sleep. :p

Looks like we are cycle buddies next month, baroness!

Sooo i got an answer this morning IM SOOOO HAPPY ! My doctor says the reason for my chemicals is because of low progesterone so he said next time i get a positive hpt to give him a call and hell do betas and put me on progesterone:happydance::yipee:

So next time your chemical will turn into a huge massive buuuump!!! :D
:happydance:

We've got the hospital tomorrow to see what's got to be done about OHs spermies. . .
Really want to test in the morning but I don't have ANY tests!!! :dohh:
I think it's over this month cos I spotted again after DTD.

x x x x x

Thaqt sucks mabey but i think im out too :bfn: for me today , My doctor told me to keep testing around 7 dpo on so that the sooner we catch apregnancy the sooner he can get me on the progesterone so il be stocking up on IC's this next check . I think i not far behind defintly starting to feel like af will be here by saturday:hugs:

hey ruskie, this might be a stupid question:dohh: but can you start the progesterone anyway? does it hurt to be on them if you are not PG like effect OV or anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->