**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well my temp droppped a little this morning but af isnt here :thumbup: STAY AWAY :witch:

Hey maaybe, I'm not sure if this helps but I've had occasional periods that have been absolutely horrible. They happen once in a blue moon (like maybe one every couple of years , if that). When I say bad, I mean throwing up from the pain and breaking out into cold sweats.

For me, I don't think anything was necessarily wrong. It was just a weird fluke in my cycle.

I would still call your doctor if you're worried, though. :hugs:

This is my first month charting, will someone have a look at it for me?

I know all charts are different but this is my 3rd month of trying and as LO was conceived through a condom and beng on the pill i thought something might have worked by now :cry:

Temp has now dropped after OV so im out of the running this month.

:dust:

Hey maaybe, I'm not sure if this helps but I've had occasional periods that have been absolutely horrible. They happen once in a blue moon (like maybe one every couple of years , if that). When I say bad, I mean throwing up from the pain and breaking out into cold sweats.

For me, I don't think anything was necessarily wrong. It was just a weird fluke in my cycle.

I would still call your doctor if you're worried, though. :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:
Just can't believe I felt like that, never had it before :nope:

I think I'm definatley going to the doctors, the smallest things can turn dangerous if you let them so best to get everything checked :thumbup:

x x x x x x x

RG your cycles are started to hurt my head!! :haha:
Did you get a late positive with your girl?

I FINALY managed to book my HSG!!
Again. . . lol
Can't wait to get my letter though to make sure they haven't booked me for a ultrasounds again :dohh:

:flower: x xx x xx x xx x

i did with both my girls =D i was 6 weeks with jackie and 3 months with cadence :thumbup:

i did with both my girls =D i was 6 weeks with jackie and 3 months with cadence :thumbup:

Oooh well that's good! :D It might just be happening like that this time.
Sorry about that I thought one of your girls was just your husbands :dohh:, dunno where I got that from! :haha:

ya the youngest is his my oldest is from a previous marriage =D

Well my temperature continues to jump around like it's on a bleeding pogo stick!

Just want this cycle finished now

I'm on CD3, CD1 and 2 I had a 'decent' amount of medium flow.
Today I put in a fresh pad when I woke up and I haven't changed it yet cos there's only a strip of (brown) blood :wacko:
I can't even decide wether to mark it down as light or spotting!
I normally have have a good 5 day flow but since the MC they've just been getting lighter and lighter :shrug:

I wish I knew what was going on! :(

Oh should probably add there is dark red, slighty brown blood when I wipe and it's more than just a 'stain' if that makes sense?

:flower: x x x x

i would wait and see what it does for the rest of the day :thumbup: then mark your heaviest flow at the end
Just called my doc asked if he would give me betas waiting for him to call me back my cervix is way to soft and high for my period to come and i want to catch that beany fast if i am so i can get on progesterone quickly!

Hi ladies, this is my first month TTC and charting, does my chart look 'normal' to you? i.e. is what is happening what you would expect to see?

Incidentally FF has me down as Ov on CD16 but my other fertility signs ignoring temperature (CD17's was after a severe bout of insomnia) all pointed to CD17.

Thanks

Maaybe if it help mine have been weird wince the miscarriage, lasting a lot longer than they ever did

Maaybe if it help mine have been weird wince the miscarriage, lasting a lot longer than they ever did

:hugs:

I'm worried my lining isn't thick enough now!
We're opting for IVF but surely they won't do it if I haven't got enough for anything to implant? :(

just had bloods done will let you ladies know in the morning what the results are !!!

Hey lovlies! my temp took a little dip today :-( I hope its an implantation dip... FC for all of you

Hey lovlies! my temp took a little dip today :-( I hope its an implantation dip... FC for all of you

Could be, don't think it could be caused by AF just yet!
How long is your LP normally?

:flower: x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"