Eyes for my chart please? Where's my BFP?!

Miwi

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I've been MIA lately, but I'm in serious need of advice!

Please look at my chart and tell me what you think?
My LP is usually 9/10 days, for the first half of my cycle I was taking high dose B vitamin complex to try and lengthen it, but then tbh I forgot to take it regularly. Anyway, I'm now 13 dpo, no sign of AF and no BFP.
I think my chart looks pretty good and I'm confused. My temps are high for me, and I've never had such a consistent rise.

I've told myself I'm just having a whacky cycle. What do you think? Is it possible I never O'd??
I've had a cold over the past week, could this delay AF? Symptom wise I'm cramping on and off, sore boobs and very moody haha. But granted that's pms for me anyway. Ughhh.

Pleeeease look at my chart :) TIA

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4a1e0b/

Your chart looks pretty good other than some missing temps...do you usually get fertile cm after O?

Thanks, yea I disregarded two temps - one the day after Xmas when I thought it may have been high due to having a couple drinks, the other when I had a heavy cold so wasn't sure how accurate that would have been. I forgot to take the next one :O
I don't have great CM so tbh I find I can get it a few days after O - usually I use OPKs and then the temp shift confirms the + so maybe that's where I've messed up this cycle. I stopped them because they were making me crazy. Grrrr! Maybe I didn't O after all, I'm at a loss.

I'd almost say you ovulated cd 19 but without opks and the cm not matching it's really tough to say. What happens if you don't disregard the high temp after Christmas? I had this issue a couple of cycles as well as it was very frustrating. My cm was pretty weal almost every cycle and was only consistent in that I never got it after O. Sometimes it would dry up a day or two before O tho so that's my only experience I can use to speculate. Keep us updated either way so we can see what the outcome is!

Thanks so much, it's really nice to just have a bit of input! I'll play around with my chart, see what it says if I put my temps back in. I was wondering if I had O'd later too, but like you say nothing else matches that theory :-/
I'll def keep you posted! Hopefully I get AF soon ... I'm pretty sure that's all I'm going to get this cycle!

Congrats on your BFP by the way :)

Nothing happens if I put the temps back in. :dohh:
Looking at my chart though you'd say that I have O'd right? Just hard to tell when? (Sorry I'm paranoid I won't O lol) :flower:

It looks like you O'd, but to me it looks like you O'd on cd 19, which would put you at 9dpo, so maybe it's still too early for your bfp? Good luck

It looks like you O'd, but to me it looks like you O'd on cd 19, which would put you at 9dpo, so maybe it's still too early for your bfp? Good luck

Thanks! Well if I O'd on cd 19 I'm def out this month, just haven't been in the mood for BD lately ... Oops. I'll just be happy with O I guess :) Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->