F.A.I.T.H. (Forsaking all, I trust Him)

Hello Ladies

It's been a very long time since I've posted something but I thought I gave you an update since my last post below. I was so so excited on the 14 April to see my baby for the first time.

I wanted my sister with me and hubby as it was her last few weeks in the UK before she flew back to SA. I was lying on the bed and the nurse and doctor spoke for a while and then turned to me and asked if we transferred to embryos with IVF, me and my sister looked at each other and I thought it might be twins. Hubby was standing ready with video camera and then I got the bad news. They turned the screen to me and said that the baby didn't make it that they couldn't find a heartbeat. You could see something on the the screen but no heartbeat. It felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest, it took me a few weeks to come to terms with the fact that I had a second miscarriage.

I feel ok at times but then other days I'm so emotional, all I want to do is cry... but I made a promise to myself that I won't give up and hubby and I decided to take a break from ttc for a few month before I go for my last IVF.

The nurse told me that they'll test me for my follow up appointment for blood clotting, so i'll see what the results are :flower:

Please keep me in your prayers and I'll keep you in mine

Have a lovely evening x :flower:

Praise the Lord :yipee: I knelt at his feet in my darkest hour and he blessed me with a baby:cry: Seeing my baby on the screen was like looking at a piece of heaven :cloud9:

Our baby Beanie 8w +2 days :cloud9: HeartBeat was perfect and it was wriggling around already.

https://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3668/dscn1718ee.jpg

https://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8200/dscn1717z.jpg

babyhopes you pictures are beautiful CONGRATS

I'm very nervous as i'll be going for my first scan next Thursday 14 April. I'll be 7 and a half weeks pregnant.I still can't believe that i'm pregnant. I told one of the girls that just had a baby should i be feeling anything as I'm feeling normal at the moment just soar bb's and she said it's normal to feel normal and that I'm still very early pregnant to really start feeling anything. Yesterday I got excited when I had a dizzyness on the bus for a few seconds as I knew it's to do with my hormones. Every symptom I'm so happy to know I'm pregnant after 7 years of ttc. I give God all the GLORY

Have a fabulous day xx

Hi ladies its been awhile just thought i'd come and say hi hope all is doing well wow how time is flying by praying everyone is doing well :)

So sorry to read this sterretje. Keeping you both in my prayers xx

:hi: ladies hope ur all ok :)

cant believe im 22 weeks :wacko: time has flown by x

Hi All - Just a quick update and prayer request. Kristen has been so sick; she couldn't keep anything down at all not even crackers or water and she got really dehydrated and had to have IV fluids on Sat. She just called me earlier this morning and said that when she went to the bathroom there was a little bit of pinkish/red blood and then later it changed to brownish. She said it was just spotting nothing like a period. She has no cramps or pain, but is very scared. She goes for an ultra sound in about 45 minutes. Would you all please pray that the baby is ok and she is not miscarrying? Thank you all so much for your support!
Teresa

Hi All - Just a quick update and prayer request. Kristen has been so sick; she couldn't keep anything down at all not even crackers or water and she got really dehydrated and had to have IV fluids on Sat. She just called me earlier this morning and said that when she went to the bathroom there was a little bit of pinkish/red blood and then later it changed to brownish. She said it was just spotting nothing like a period. She has no cramps or pain, but is very scared. She goes for an ultra sound in about 45 minutes. Would you all please pray that the baby is ok and she is not miscarrying? Thank you all so much for your support!
Teresa

Praying for her. How far is she now?

Teresa

Here's the update from this afternoons Doctor's visit. We had to wait an unbearable 1 hour 15 minutes for the doctor. It was such a stressful time, but I'm happy to report the baby is fine!!:happydance::wohoo:. We even got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was 154. I am so relieved, but feel exhausted now. She and her husband go back on Thursday for the 8 week check. Thank you all for your prayers. I'll keep you posted on her progress.

Tishie good to hear. I am so happy for her.

AFM, I don't think I reported here but I am preggers. :happydance: All the details are in my journal.

Yay!!! Praise God!!!! I'm so glad she and the baby are okay.

Congratulations, ready4onemore. :yipee:

Great news about your daughter Teresa and huge congrats Ready4 :happydance: xx

sterretje: Im praying for you! I can only imagine the pain in your heart. Thank God you had family with you to comfort you. God hears you and will give you the desires of your heart.

Deb: You are still in my prayers. I prayer the Tamoxifen works a miracle in you and DH's life. I really want you to be blessed with a LO of your own.

Im praying for everyone on this board. Congrats on BFPs and praying for full term deliveries. God is so good.

Sorry Im not here much but trying to be on all these threads and handling a 4 month old who refuses to nap can be tough!!!

(((HUGS)))

For those of you that know me. . . I thought I would pop in and give a quick update. Sorry I've been gone for so long, but it was just something I had to do. :flower:

We are still TTC, hoping to do another IUI this month. I'm pretty much exhausted with TTC, but I know in His perfect time, we will be blessed. Just trying to hang in there and not give up.

I'm glad to see all of the BFP's and pics of all of your new LO's :thumbup: Congrats to all!

Hey Rdy, good to "see" you! Prayers for a successful IUI!

Tishie, I was glad to see that your daughter got good results.

Ready4onemore, congrats!!

I'm literally crying as I'm typing this. TTC tests everything about a woman: her faith, her strength, her will and her hope. This is the most frustrating yet beautiful ballet of love that couple's go through. We share the sorrow, the excitement, the pain and the love.

It is so uplifting to see women (and men) being lifted up during their struggles. Thank you all and I look forward to getting to know you on our journey to conception and ultimately at the Feet of Jesus.

Ready, Babyhopes, NDH,

I'm back and ready to jump back in the saddle. I got just what I needed from Sunday's church service. My pastor's topic was "God has a plan for your life". It was for me. It seems that every word he spoke was for my life. I feel so refreshed and renewed. I think with my new found strength I can go on. I know it's only a matter of time. I know that it is in his plan. He is just preparing my husband and I to be the best parents we can be. I went to the alter and gave every circumstance to him. I walked away and left them there. I will no longer be bound by ttc. I know that I will be victorious in the end. I'm just going to sit back and watch God do what he does best. I am at peace about the whole trying ttc process. He has perfomed greater miracles than pregnancy in my life. So I know what he can do. All I have to do is let him be God.

Ladies, I will be praying for everyone. Peace, Blessings, and Baby dust to all

Something so simple in theory but so profound and harder in practice. Praying for your peace throughout your journey.

AF decided to rear her ugly head. I can't stop crying. I really thought I was bc that was the 1st time i've ever been late like that.

:sad2:

Thanks someday! I haven't had peace about doing the IUI this month, so after talking to my DH, we decided not to. God knows how badly I want to have a baby "naturally" and He wants to give us the desires of our heart.

Fleur-sorry AF showed up :flower: Your time will come.

AFM- I woke up yesterday to the scripture Romans 9:9, "In about a year, I will return, and Sara shall have a son." I'm taking that as God's promise to me! I'm believing we will be pregnant in the next few months. :happydance:

Hope you all have a blessed day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->