F.A.I.T.H. (Forsaking all, I trust Him)

This was my devotion for today: Thought I share!

Scripture: Ezekiel 37: 1-14

We all have "Dry Bone" days where we feel dried up and used up. We are tired and our usefulness has been depleted.

However God says to "prophesy to the bones to add sinew and make them come together."
He also says "to prophesy breath to breath."

By giving us the ability to prophesy, he is giving us the ability to be renewed. ( i sure know my spirit needed renewing today)

Our strength comes from God and the power that God gives us. Our strength doesn't lie in our own ability, but through God's word. Even when we are weak, we can become strong bc God has given us that ability. Who else can take a valley of dried up crusty bones (I know i feel dried up and crusty sometimes, haha) and speak life into them and it happens. Gods power is in us and bc of the gift that he has given us, we can speak to our weaknesses and bring life to them.

Amen Lord!!

God has always been our partner through ups and downs. He basically know what’s best for us, thus we should entrust everything to Him. So keep up the faith! We should be brave conquering all difficulties in pregnancy because as I believe everything is a test of faith. God bless us all here. :thumbup:

Thanks someday! I haven't had peace about doing the IUI this month, so after talking to my DH, we decided not to. God knows how badly I want to have a baby "naturally" and He wants to give us the desires of our heart.

Fleur-sorry AF showed up :flower: Your time will come.

AFM- I woke up yesterday to the scripture Romans 9:9, "In about a year, I will return, and Sara shall have a son." I'm taking that as God's promise to me! I'm believing we will be pregnant in the next few months. :happydance:

Hope you all have a blessed day!

RDY: I am so happy to see you. I pray all is well and if God says no about the IUI this month then I know He is getting ready to bless you with the desire of your hearts. Praying for you and hubby!:hugs:

Glad to see everyone is well!

Please pray for Ready4onemore! Her baby is ectopic and she has to have surgery. Im praying they can save her tube. This is her 2nd loss in a few months so I know it has to be difficult.

:flower:hullo ladies and baby friends

I'm so sorry to hear about the losses here I truely understand and have felt that pain. You have my warm thoughts and prayers as you move through grief.

rdy-i continue to be be inspired by your faith on this journey.be blessed!

someday, mrskc - beautiful babies, joyfull mummies, inspired by you too!

deb- hope the new treatment plan brings renewed hope and 'assisted miracles' praise God for advances in fertility science!!!

for all the ladies watching AF come and go - FAITH, FAITH, FAITH. not preaching 'cus HE knows I was not graceful and patient. I cried and wrestled and stomped and bucked and snorted just about all the time. Ultimately though, ended up on my knees asking for help with FAITH.

AFM - 30 weeks pregnant, on the home stretch!!

praying for you all :hugs:

Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. I found out Thursday that my pregnancy was ectopic and had to have surgery on Friday that removed the left tube and ovary. All is well and I am grateful to be alive. Praise God for he has given me the strength.

AFM - 30 weeks pregnant, on the home stretch!!
woot woot! soooo happy for you! :dance:
Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. I found out Thursday that my pregnancy was ectopic and had to have surgery on Friday that removed the left tube and ovary. All is well and I am grateful to be alive. Praise God for he has given me the strength.
ready, I stopped by your journal, but again, I am so very sorry for your loss. :cry: :hugs:

I have been TTC for 4 years now. I am 26, will be 27 on Sunday. I have been reading this forum for awhile, but never posted. I have mild endometriosis and rupturing ovarian cysts.

So...something has happened that has never happened before! It has been two months since my last period, and I am scheduled for a blood test on Tuesday, the 26th of July. I am tired of taking hpts only to be disappointed, so I'm going straight to the blood work. I have all the signs and symptoms, i.e.: nausea (even throwing up), dizziness, headaches, fatigue, hunger/cravings, extremely emotional, and most importantly - NO PERIOD! I spotted lightly for a couple of hours one day, but that was it and havne't seen anything since.

I just know I have a promise from God that I will conceive and birth a child of my own. I am going to hold to it and let Him handle it. It has been a long journey, sometimes very sad and lonely, but He will see me through! I will be praying for all of you here and hope you will do the same for me over the next few days!

Love and blessings to all!

"Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee." Hebrews 6:16

ibalovelylady, I hope you get good results next week! :thumbup:

babyhopes, yay! did you find out gender?

nope team yellow for me :) its so much more exciting that way.

lovely lady illl keep u in my prayers x

ibealovelylady---I pray that you get your long awaited bfp this week at your doctors!!! Good luck hun!

I have been TTC for 4 years now. I am 26, will be 27 on Sunday. I have been reading this forum for awhile, but never posted. I have mild endometriosis and rupturing ovarian cysts.

So...something has happened that has never happened before! It has been two months since my last period, and I am scheduled for a blood test on Tuesday, the 26th of July. I am tired of taking hpts only to be disappointed, so I'm going straight to the blood work. I have all the signs and symptoms, i.e.: nausea (even throwing up), dizziness, headaches, fatigue, hunger/cravings, extremely emotional, and most importantly - NO PERIOD! I spotted lightly for a couple of hours one day, but that was it and havne't seen anything since.

I just know I have a promise from God that I will conceive and birth a child of my own. I am going to hold to it and let Him handle it. It has been a long journey, sometimes very sad and lonely, but He will see me through! I will be praying for all of you here and hope you will do the same for me over the next few days!

Love and blessings to all!

"Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee." Hebrews 6:16

God, is faithful and He will bring it to past. I am praying for you.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm in the 2ww and it's driving me nuts :( Trying to keep it off my mind, but it's not working well. Blessings on you all!

I haven't posted on this thread in a while but I could really use some prayers for our current financial situation.

DH has been unemployed since the end of May, and my work is so slow right now I'm not even making $300/month. DH did get what seemed like a great job at the end of June, but it turned out they had just hired a "benchwarmer" as they had a guy on leave, so it was only a 2 week job. We're both temporary residents here, so not entitled to any unemployment assistance, and were now down to our last $1000. I've been trying to trust God's provision, and I've kept my worry at bay for the baby's sake, but now I'm so scared.
Please pray for a miracle and work for my DH. The last two jobs he had here happened fast - he heard about them, interviewed and started working all within two days, so if that heppens again I know we'll be ok but I'm having a hard time trusting that the miracle we need will happen in time.
Thank you for your prayers.

Wow, I haven't posted in months! Crazy amount of changes on the board. Congrats, to some and condolences to others. So sad to hear about losses.

I need some prayer. I have been struggling with some depression the last few weeks and I have no idea if it is postpartum or what but it hasn't been fun. Nothing too serious, just feeling inadequate, overwhelmed and like a bad mom. I know it isn't true but I feel that way. I have never felt depressed in my life so this is just a weird feeling. I have been struggling with the thought of being the Events Coordinator for the Church too. I was so excited about it before, but now I just don't feel it is the right fit for me at this time. Just feeling I want to focus on my family and not be working outside the home just yet. I went back to work when my son was only 6 months old and I am not prepared to do that again this time. The kids behavior has been driving me crazy the last week and I am struggling with discipline and knowing how to handle it properly with out losing my cool. We are about to go on vacation and that means no distractions like cleaning or the computer so I should be able to focus on the kids more and see how it effects their behavior. I feel sad about that too, my time on the computer and focusing on them. Need to spend less time on facebook as I find I focus way too much on it and before I know it an hour has passed.

I enjoyed reading every ones posts... I read back a whole lot. xo I really miss you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->