f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
if i wanted to pick up cat crap id own one:dohh:

mowing my front and back lawn today to find both had cat poo in, so ive had to break my back picking up someone elses cat poo.

it just really makes me angry, i dont want a cat and i dont want to have to check my garden everytime before my sons allowed to go play. bloody things should be kept in the house or go out on a lead like a dog and stop crapping where ever they bloody like

How awful for you hun...just be extra careful picking that stuff up too,just noticed your pregnant :hugs:xx

I agree although Im a cat owner (but a dog lover usually). I had a BBQ years back and the table was on gravel and my poor Dads chair was lodged in cat poo from next doors cat who had buried it there.

I have 2 cats who are thankfully indoor cats. They were brought up like that from being kittens and we rescued them last year aged 3 and a half.

It is totally unfair that they go in other peoples gardens but sadly, it the nature of the animal and owners cant do a thing to stop it :(

How awful for you hun...just be extra careful picking that stuff up too,just noticed your pregnant :hugs:xx

thats what really got on my nerves is the fact im pregnant and shouldnt be picking it up! i held my breath and used 2 bags and scrubbed my hands after lol

i no what cat it is but dont no who owns it, and i no its natural and the owner cant tell the cat now dont go crap everywhere but thats why i think they shouldnt be allowed out to roam around.

if i found out who the owners were id take a very natural poo in there garden n see if they liked picking it up lol

thats what really got on my nerves is the fact im pregnant and shouldnt be picking it up! i held my breath and used 2 bags and scrubbed my hands after lol

i no what cat it is but dont no who owns it, and i no its natural and the owner cant tell the cat now dont go crap everywhere but thats why i think they shouldnt be allowed out to roam around.

if i found out who the owners were id take a very natural poo in there garden n see if they liked picking it up lol

:haha:

There are certain things that cats hate look up it up on the net and put them in your garden and they'll stay away xx

my mum had this trouble with her neighbours cats and tried loads of the cat repelents and they didnt work :( but i will look it up and try something.

my mum did say put down poison, but im not that mean lol

I know you can get this silent thing that is silent to us but really loud to cats and it hurts their ears they won't come near it! I think poison is a little mean haha

I used to work in a nursery & the climbing frame had bark chippings all round it - we had to go out each morning before the kids went out to play to sift through it & get all the cat crap out. I agree I don't think they should be allowed to roam free.

I know you can get this silent thing that is silent to us but really loud to cats and it hurts their ears they won't come near it! I think poison is a little mean haha

:haha:yes im mad but not that mad....yet lol

it just really angers me that someone pet is allowed to go out and do this in other peoples gardens. its so disrespectful and i think all cats should be kept in the house if kept as pets.

yes the are "wild" animals and love to roam and be free but they arent naturaly wild in this country and i dont want cats in my garden hence not owning one

I used to work in a nursery & the climbing frame had bark chippings all round it - we had to go out each morning before the kids went out to play to sift through it & get all the cat crap out. I agree I don't think they should be allowed to roam free.

thats awful! u expect working in a nursery to deal with children not cat poo. this has made me more angry. it had never even poped into my head that cats would go in nursery gardens but obviously they do

we get that problem too, only people let there dogs poo on the front lawn too and dont pick it up, we have dogs and we pick it up :growlmad:

we get that problem too, only people let there dogs poo on the front lawn too and dont pick it up, we have dogs and we pick it up :growlmad:

when i had a dog i always picked up her poo, she was my dog so her poo was my problem...cant stand it when people dont pick up dog mess when u no when ur dog has done it :dohh:

when i had a dog i always picked up her poo, she was my dog so her poo was my problem...cant stand it when people dont pick up dog mess when u no when ur dog has done it :dohh:

exactly yeah :dohh: is so annoying, a neighbour of mine was so fed up with the person in the street leaving it on there lawn, they scooped it up and put it in a bag and posted it threw the letter box :haha: save to say he picked it up from then onwards :haha:

exactly yeah :dohh: is so annoying, a neighbour of mine was so fed up with the person in the street leaving it on there lawn, they scooped it up and put it in a bag and posted it threw the letter box :haha: save to say he picked it up from then onwards :haha:

:thumbup:
i think i would of thrown it against their front door hahaha
my sister was at my mums one evening and was lookin out of the window and saw this huge man letting his dog poo on my mums grass. my sister whos 5 foot nothing went out and said u picking that up then? her oh was worried hed have to get into a fight cuz this bloke looked rough, but he just went ermm i dont have a bag so my sister said ile get u one n did then stood there n watched as he picked it up hahaha

even my doula is having trouble with cats! one got in her house n sprayed all her frontroom!

bloody cats :growlmad:

We get so many flippin cats in our garden!!
Its a house split into 5 flats, one guy as a cat but he chacks the grass twice a day and cleans up all the cat poo,
We get 6 cans in our garden, they knocked a birds nest down the other week from a tree, it had 8 baby birds in it, they were all killed before i could get to them. None of the cats ate them, just killed them!!

Ive invested in a water pistol from the pound shop now!!

Xx

We have cats come in and kill the chickens, Im getting sick of it...So glad we are moving!

Its a house split into 5 flats, one guy as a cat but he chacks the grass twice a day and cleans up all the cat poo,
We get 6 cans in our garden, they knocked a birds nest down the other week from a tree, it had 8 baby birds in it, they were all killed before i could get to them. None of the cats ate them, just killed them!!

Xx

my son has one lol never thought about using it

Xx

my son has one lol never thought about using it

They are very good!
Especially if you get the cat right in the face..
I got one cat twice yesterday... Havnt seen him today!!
X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g