f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to have this problem too with next doors cat i used to get the shovel and chuck it in her garden :haha:

We get so many flippin cats in our garden!!
Its a house split into 5 flats, one guy as a cat but he chacks the grass twice a day and cleans up all the cat poo,
We get 6 cans in our garden, they knocked a birds nest down the other week from a tree, it had 8 baby birds in it, they were all killed before i could get to them. None of the cats ate them, just killed them!!

Ive invested in a water pistol from the pound shop now!!

Xx

my son has one lol never thought about using it

They are very good!
Especially if you get the cat right in the face..
I got one cat twice yesterday... Havnt seen him today!!
X

lmao u found a new hobby ??

i best get practising lol

its just so selfish letting cats roam free when other people have to deal with the mess and if my son comes across poo i wont be in a very good mood when i see this cat next!

I told my neighbours to wet my cats if they found them doing it in their garden :shrug: I don't want them doing it in others gardens as I dont appreciate finding it in mine...I dont mind shovelling up my own cats but not others.

Hey hun, my dad had this problem and looked up tips to help!

I know this kind of defeats the whole object (and sounds extremely silly) but actually getting Lion/Tiger poo (you can get it free from a zoo :haha: ) works, as they smell that a bigger cat is in that area and they don't come in anymore. I know.... It sounds extremely silly.

They also hate tin foil - they will not walk on it or go near it as long as the shinier side is facing up! Anyway, if you have a fence (yes another thing that will be silly) put it around the top of the fences or anywhere and they will not go near it.

A less thing thats not so stupid, is they hate orange peels or anything citrus. Obviously if you have LO going around you wouldn't want that but you could try putting lemon juice or something around your garden?

I know they are silly suggestions but they've been proven to work so hey!!

Hey hun, my dad had this problem and looked up tips to help!

I know this kind of defeats the whole object (and sounds extremely silly) but actually getting Lion/Tiger poo (you can get it free from a zoo :haha: ) works, as they smell that a bigger cat is in that area and they don't come in anymore. I know.... It sounds extremely silly.

They also hate tin foil - they will not walk on it or go near it as long as the shinier side is facing up! Anyway, if you have a fence (yes another thing that will be silly) put it around the top of the fences or anywhere and they will not go near it.

A less thing thats not so stupid, is they hate orange peels or anything citrus. Obviously if you have LO going around you wouldn't want that but you could try putting lemon juice or something around your garden?

I know they are silly suggestions but they've been proven to work so hey!!

not silly at all thanks :)
i cant get any lion poo hahaha and i share my fence with neighbours so im not sure of they would just take foil down.
ive got lemon and lime juice in my cuboard, just not sure how id have it in the garden...i will have to have a think about that one lol

Ohh get citrus oil from boots! Works a treat on my buggers! As does Vics vapour rub! They hate it :D x

my mum had a rabbit that had the run of our garden n cats kept trying to get her so my mum (not me) put the spikes u have under ur carpet along all her fences...cant say ile be doing that but it worked

Ohh get citrus oil from boots! Works a treat on my buggers! As does Vics vapour rub! They hate it :D x

woo ive got a tub of vics, would that rubbed on fences keep them away? still not sure how id keep them off the front garden tho :/

My cat will be outside all day but he hasn't learned it's okay to take a crap in the woods. Whenever he has to go, he comes tearing inside, uses the box, and then runs right back out :haha:

On fences, bits of it in the grass etc, it's the smell they cant stand, mine decided scratching carpets was fun so I blobbed it around and they stopped and wouldn't go near the spot. Once you've discouraged them for a week or so they'll not do it anymore as they tent to poop in one place...your garden seems to be there place atm :(

my 18 month old beats the neighbours cat with a wooden spoon and rolls about laughing... i have no idea where he's picked up this behavior from!!! x

my thread has now turned into a war against cats hahaha
i think its going to rain the next few days but ile try and rub some vics on the fences and see how that goes.

thanks ladies

my 18 month old beats the neighbours cat with a wooden spoon and rolls about laughing... i have no idea where he's picked up this behavior from!!! x

hahahaha
my son will shout go away to cats and pigeons lol

agree with the water pistol idea, a neibour used it in my mums cats and it worked, or just throw stuff at it when you see it lol. my cats dont like doing the toilet outside, they both come back in and use the litter :)

I've got cats and I let them out - it's in their nature I'm afraid.
My neighbour has moaned a couple of times about the cats going in his garden so I bought him a water spray gun and I'm quite happy for him to use it.
I have to say if I found out he had poisoned my cats I would be phoning the police - that's just a bit sick IMO.

I love cats but the neighbours one always poos on our garden. Its annnoying coz if Seth wants to play in the garden I have to go out & pick the stuff up first. Horrible.

My MIL said grated orange peel all over the garden gets rid of them :)

xxx

*edit* either that or a supersoaker like out old next doors used to do :dohh:

we get that problem too, only people let there dogs poo on the front lawn too and dont pick it up, we have dogs and we pick it up :growlmad:

when i had a dog i always picked up her poo, she was my dog so her poo was my problem...cant stand it when people dont pick up dog mess when u no when ur dog has done it :dohh:

exactly yeah :dohh: is so annoying, a neighbour of mine was so fed up with the person in the street leaving it on there lawn, they scooped it up and put it in a bag and posted it threw the letter box :haha: save to say he picked it up from then onwards :haha:

:thumbup:
i think i would of thrown it against their front door hahaha
my sister was at my mums one evening and was lookin out of the window and saw this huge man letting his dog poo on my mums grass. my sister whos 5 foot nothing went out and said u picking that up then? her oh was worried hed have to get into a fight cuz this bloke looked rough, but he just went ermm i dont have a bag so my sister said ile get u one n did then stood there n watched as he picked it up hahaha

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I've got cats and I let them out - it's in their nature I'm afraid.
My neighbour has moaned a couple of times about the cats going in his garden so I bought him a water spray gun and I'm quite happy for him to use it.
I have to say if I found out he had poisoned my cats I would be phoning the police - that's just a bit sick IMO.

it may be in their nature but its not fair on others who dont want cats to have to go round picking up poo in order for their children to be able to play in their own garden. its disrespectful to think thats ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"