f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you on this one I hate having poo in my garden when I don't even own a cat. It annoys me as I know it's impossible to do as cats roam free but dog owners get fined if their pet poos and it's not cleaned up.

Pet hate of mine too. I mean, we wouldnt let our kids roam round and do it in the neighbours gardens, would we? lol.....

My other pet hate is horses :growlmad: well, not the horss as such but the owners, why are they allowed to just do it al over the road/pavement :shrug: If that was a dog you would be fined.

Pet hate of mine too. I mean, we wouldnt let our kids roam round and do it in the neighbours gardens, would we? lol.....

My other pet hate is horses :growlmad: well, not the horss as such but the owners, why are they allowed to just do it al over the road/pavement :shrug: If that was a dog you would be fined.

horse poo is disgusting aswel. i no they might not easily be able to get off the horse and pick it all up but its not easy on a small path trying to get past massive lumps of it with a buggy!

horse poo is disgusting aswel. i no they might not easily be able to get off the horse and pick it all up but its not easy on a small path trying to get past massive lumps of it with a buggy!

They should have those bucket things attatched to them, like they do on Blackpool prom, lol (only example i could think of :dohh: pmsl) and cats....well....they should make cat nappies with a harness or something on them :shock: :rofl:

Most responsible horse owners/riders put 'nappies' on their to catch it all and then dispose of it back at the yard..
Well atleast i do!!
Maybe cats should have nappies too!!
X

I have a cat (he's indoor tho) but I get sooo mad when I'm gardening, our front is like cat turd central, and they piss up my car as well! Grr!

They should have those bucket things attatched to them, like they do on Blackpool prom, lol (only example i could think of :dohh: pmsl) and cats....well....they should make cat nappies with a harness or something on them :shock: :rofl:

something needs to be done seen as people see it as just natural....if its so natural then why keep them as pets in the first place....thats very unnatural.

it just really gets on my nerves that owners let their cats out and then others have to clean up and it effects how we do things.

its horrible not being able to just open my back door and let zane out, so instead i need to put my unborn baby at risk by picking it up so it doesnt effect my toddler just to keep the owners happy so they can let their cats out n then get upset when they get lost or killed on the road

Most responsible horse owners/riders put 'nappies' on their to catch it all and then dispose of it back at the yard..
Well atleast i do!!
X

I've not seen a single horse with one of those....ever, and I live in a v ery rural area so see lots :shrug: Maybe they just havent reached good old Cumbria yet?

Hiya, I'm sorry I've not read every page - so I don't know if this has been suggested......but to keep cats off my vegetable plot in my garden I use teabags that have been soaked in jeyes fluid. Keeps the cats away! :) :flow:

something needs to be done seen as people see it as just natural....if its so natural then why keep them as pets in the first place....thats very unnatural.

it just really gets on my nerves that owners let their cats out and then others have to clean up and it effects how we do things.

its horrible not being able to just open my back door and let zane out, so instead i need to put my unborn baby at risk by picking it up so it doesnt effect my toddler just to keep the owners happy so they can let their cats out n then get upset when they get lost or killed on the road

Same here....and we have a really big garden so its not always easy to see until its too late :growlmad: Horrible x

I have 3 cats and they are indoor only. I don't let them poop in other peoples yards and I get very pissed off when I find dog crap in my yard. You want to own a pet, you should take responsibility for it.
Sadly, we also have to watch out for deer crap and other wild critter crap in our yard, so I can't just let Gabriel out back without checking things first any way.

my cat is a very respectful cat and only does it in the litter tray! lol x

Oh dear, our cats go out and I know they poop in other people's gardens :blush: not much I can do about it tbh... I do try and scare them off if I catch them in the act.... But as someone said cats roam and there's not much you can do to stop them crapping where they want :nope:

I second the water pistol... It'll work a treat. :thumbup:

If it's any consolation foxes poop in our garden :haha: and I'm pregnant and have to pick them up too, inconsiderate owners.... I bet they don't worm or vaccinate them either :winkwink:

Ps.... Are you sure it's not a fox?

I used to have cats and love them but that would annoy the hell out of me.
I'm currently irritated with my upstairs neighbors that keep throwing their cigarette bunts/trash onto my porch. :growlmad:

This drives me insane. My neighbours cat has diaorreah and craps all over my garden - as I only have a small garden its all patioed so trying to clear runny cat crap off the patio isn't great. Ive taken to picking it up, then putting it in my neighbours garden - maybe she will get the hint some day. I doubt it though :growlmad:

Well atleast i do!!
X

I've not seen a single horse with one of those....ever, and I live in a v ery rural area so see lots :shrug: Maybe they just havent reached good old Cumbria yet?

must agree, iv had horses for at least 10 years and iv never even heard of them :wacko: i dont clean it up while im on my horse but i will tend to go back after in the car and kick it to the side so its not in any ones way.

The other day Rocco and I went outside and as I was walking down a little hill we have in our yard, I almost stepped in a big steaming pile of dog crap. We haven't had a dog in 2 years! My neighbors are good about keeping their dogs in the yard usually so I don't know which dog it came from but I was pissed.

Cats just do it wherever where as dogs have their owner with them 9 times out of 10. I love cats but I dont like their poo everywhere.. Its yuk.

I was going to write a post about cats this morning myself!

I have five random cats that spend most of the day in and out of my garden (unless i go out and shoo them away), two from next door and the other three god knows where from.

My problem with them is they keep leaving me dead mice and birds to pick up! we definately dont have mice anywhere so there obviously getting them from the fields or something and bringing them back to my garden! its driving me MAD!

I dont have pets for a reason, i can't be arsed looking after them or clearing up after them, so why am i having to!!!

sorry rant over

I'm a cat lover but yes this would piss me off!!!

Spraying water works!! Since we moved in here our garden is over run with random cats and it drives me insane, I can't leave the door open or they would all be in!!

I now have a water spray bottle to hand so I use that and it keeps them away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"