f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have this problem. they do it on my vege boxes... It makes me so mad !!! my lovely red strawberries with a great big cat dump next to them !!!!!!! When ever I see one in the garden I let the dog out !

im getting a little green house to make sure my fruit and veg (when i start to grow them) are covered as i dont fancy seeing poo on them. its horrible :(

AND.... before I realised the cats had been using them as a toilet, Me and my little boy were preparing the soil for planting, and he had his own little trowel. I looked and there was cat poo all over his little trowel, I chucked it away, it was gross !!!!!!

thats what gets me is when someone elses pets poo gets in the way of what our children can just go out and do. lucky it was only on his trowel tho

Citrus does work great though i remember my gran had citrusy(sp?) soaps and she grated them with a chesse grater and put in around her flower beds etc no more cat poops, it was only cheap shops to you know those big ugly but very colourful ones?

These should work and pretty cheap

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/handmade-soa...athBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&hash=item3cb8198d06

Citrus does work great though i remember my gran had citrusy(sp?) soaps and she grated them with a chesse grater and put in around her flower beds etc no more cat poops, it was only cheap shops to you know those big ugly but very colourful ones?

im going to give rubbing lemon juice on the tops of the back garden fences to see if that makes a difference and then i will grate some soap on the front grass..when i can get out to buy some

thats what gets me is when someone elses pets poo gets in the way of what our children can just go out and do. lucky it was only on his trowel tho

yeah it was gross tho... we made a vege plot that takes up like a quater of our garden because we wanted him to learn where food comes from. But now he cant help :( He says "oh mum cats poo, go away cats!" its so sad :( he has to stand and watch while I do it.

we have this problem. they do it on my vege boxes... It makes me so mad !!! my lovely red strawberries with a great big cat dump next to them !!!!!!! When ever I see one in the garden I let the dog out !

im getting a little green house to make sure my fruit and veg (when i start to grow them) are covered as i dont fancy seeing poo on them. its horrible :(

yeah thats a god idea, but our vege plot is quite big, we have raised beds. I woory about illnesses from poo in the food like ecoli. :(

I don't understand it either :( nemo went from being a healthy cat to losing over half his body weight in one weekend, his fur started falling off and his bladder was the size of a tennis ball. The vet said he should have been screaming, normal levels are 100 and nemo's was 1500 :nope: imagining another cat going through that when they've been intentionally poisoned is absolutely awful. Makes me sick.

My neighbours have a teenage son and his friends have tried to shoot my mastiff with a bb gun in the past. I went absolutely mental and cannot say what I would have done had I got hold of him. They're not young children who know no better and my dog was in HER garden minding her own business!! I wonder what his parents are like!

hi,as i said in an earlier post one of our cats was poisoned last monday,he hardly ever went out of the house and neither do my other 2 cats and they do there bussiness in a litter tray,we had to rush him up the emergency vets and there was nothing they could do for him,he had to be put to sleep,the vet said by how quickly he went downhill,and the damage to his kidneys that it must of been something quite strong(such as antifreeze or something simular) so he thought,and he said that it is quite a common killer of cats as people put it down purposly to kill cats as they like the taste of it.So as you can imagine it really angered me when i read some of the comments in this thread about poisoning cats,etc.I can understand why it would be annoying having cat poo on your lawn or anywhere in your garden especially when pregnant but still can't understand how people can be so cruel about a living thing,i love all animals and would never harm any living creature just really glad there are lots of people like me around who agree,sorry to here about your cat hun know how your feeling :( xx

yeah thats a god idea, but our vege plot is quite big, we have raised beds. I woory about illnesses from poo in the food like ecoli. :(

poor boy :( most of my mums garden was a veg patch but shes got rid of half because of this problem. u will have to look around as im sure ud be able to find some sort of cover to go over ur fruit n veg. its beyond annoying that u will have to spend money protecting ur patch because cats just poo where ever they feel like it.

I don't understand it either :( nemo went from being a healthy cat to losing over half his body weight in one weekend, his fur started falling off and his bladder was the size of a tennis ball. The vet said he should have been screaming, normal levels are 100 and nemo's was 1500 :nope: imagining another cat going through that when they've been intentionally poisoned is absolutely awful. Makes me sick.

My neighbours have a teenage son and his friends have tried to shoot my mastiff with a bb gun in the past. I went absolutely mental and cannot say what I would have done had I got hold of him. They're not young children who know no better and my dog was in HER garden minding her own business!! I wonder what his parents are like!

hi,as i said in an earlier post one of our cats was poisoned last monday,he hardly ever went out of the house and neither do my other 2 cats and they do there bussiness in a litter tray,we had to rush him up the emergency vets and there was nothing they could do for him,he had to be put to sleep,the vet said by how quickly he went downhill,and the damage to his kidneys that it must of been something quite strong(such as antifreeze or something simular) so he thought,and he said that it is quite a common killer of cats as people put it down purposly to kill cats as they like the taste of it.So as you can imagine it really angered me when i read some of the comments in this thread about poisoning cats,etc.I can understand why it would be annoying having cat poo on your lawn or anywhere in your garden especially when pregnant but still can't understand how people can be so cruel about a living thing,i love all animals and would never harm any living creature just really glad there are lots of people like me around who agree,sorry to here about your cat hun know how your feeling :( xx

I am so sorry :cry: you must feel so awful knowing that someone in your area has intentionally killed your cat. I can't imagine what it must be like. I hope at the end he wasn't in pain :cry:

thing is tho because u let ur cats out u dont no that someone wanted to poison ur cat. for all u no the cat could of gone into someones garage and drank it themseleves from a open container

That's a bit insensitive..

how am i being insesitive by pointing out that someone might not have wanted to hurt her cat, and that it could of been a accident?

this cat that uses my grass as a toilet is always going into my neighbours garage

That's a bit insensitive..

how am i being insesitive by pointing out that someone might not have wanted to hurt her cat, and that it could of been a accident?

this cat that uses my grass as a toilet is always going into my neighbours garage

I agree with moomin, If a cat got into our garage it would proberly end up eating/drinking something it should not be near, i have also none many a time that the anti-frezze you mix with water being spilled and puddleing on the floor that i guess a cat could of drank yet no-one had done it meaning to.. I never new anti-frezze killed cats :wacko: although i do vaguely remember a newpaper story about alot of cats in 1 area getting to something which was killing them

Cats are fussy at the best of times! It would be very unusual for a cat to drink something on purpose like antifreeze cus it smells disgusting!

Though saying that I can't really speak for every cat but all the ones i've owned fuss when there's dirt in their water dishes!

I couldn't believe it myself but so the vets said they like the taste of it apparently it tastes sweet to them and it is a very common killer of cats,also the lady i spoke to at the rspca said the same,as i did report it because the vet told me to just incase it has happened to anyone elses cat in my area and she said if there are a few or more close together then they would investigate it,to see if they thought it was purposly or like an earlier poster said just a horrible accident.

so sorry Nikki :(, had no idea it tastes sweet to them :hugs: x

It's ok dani think i would question it myself if it wasn't a vet that had told me,don't think many people know :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"