f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as quite a few here, cat lover but would be annoyed by that! We've just moved from MILs where I don't let Eleanor play in the garden due to the cat and dog both 'using it'. Thought it would be great for her to have her own garden now, no pets... never even thought about other peoples pets being able to use it. Will have to check now before letting her play.

We've only ever owned indoor cats, while I love seeing cats outside it won't be my pet.

As for the horses mentioned, never seen nappies on here either. It's bloody annoying to be walking down the road or town and have to avoid horses droppings. Much worse than cats, though probably less frequent

Oh dear, our cats go out and I know they poop in other people's gardens :blush: not much I can do about it tbh... I do try and scare them off if I catch them in the act.... But as someone said cats roam and there's not much you can do to stop them crapping where they want :nope:

I second the water pistol... It'll work a treat. :thumbup:

If it's any consolation foxes poop in our garden :haha: and I'm pregnant and have to pick them up too, inconsiderate owners.... I bet they don't worm or vaccinate them either :winkwink:

Ps.... Are you sure it's not a fox?

i no its not a fox and i no what cat it is thats doing it in my garden.
well now u no what kind of problems ur cat might be causing others. and there is something u could do, u choose to have a cat so it could easily be a housecat like alot of the other girls here have instead of letting it out to do this in other peoples gardens....i dont want to clean up after other peoples animals

Oh dear, our cats go out and I know they poop in other people's gardens :blush: not much I can do about it tbh... I do try and scare them off if I catch them in the act.... But as someone said cats roam and there's not much you can do to stop them crapping where they want :nope:

I second the water pistol... It'll work a treat. :thumbup:

If it's any consolation foxes poop in our garden :haha: and I'm pregnant and have to pick them up too, inconsiderate owners.... I bet they don't worm or vaccinate them either :winkwink:

Ps.... Are you sure it's not a fox?

i no its not a fox and i no what cat it is thats doing it in my garden.
well now u no what kind of problems ur cat might be causing others. and there is something u could do, u choose to have a cat so it could easily be a housecat like alot of the other girls here have instead of letting it out to do this in other peoples gardens....i dont want to clean up after other peoples animals

cats wont all of a sudden be indoor cats.
if they have been let out most of their lives they are going to want to go out, keeping them in is sometimes not an option! x

i have had a cat myself and i do no once let out they wont just stay in (my ex started to let her out n it really pissed me off) she was then left out on bonfire night n never saw again since.

i will never agree with owning a pet and just letting them go out of the house by themselves and then them crapping all over someones garden and just brush it off by saying oh well its natural or nothing i can do about it.

im sick of having to check my own garden for crap from other peoples pets and im putting my unborn son in danger when i have to pick it up.

I'm a cat lover and like the other ladies say this would piss me off too. I have a cat and she goes out but she does her business in a litter tray as I don't want poop in my garden!

What about one of those metal black cat deterants? Or an ultrasonic repeller?

https://www.bestpestcontrol.co.uk/u...rrent--scarer---20-ft-range-stv-600-414-p.asp

Doesn't harm them..will just make it unpleasant for them to go in your garden :)

thats another thing that gets on my nerves is that i have to use my own money to try and keep cats out of my garden :growlmad:

i have 2 cats,they hardly ever go out of the house and when they do they just hang around our garden mainly,i have other peoples cats in my garden too but i don't mind because thats just cats for you,like other people on here have said they roam,you probably don't realise this,even though you said you have had a cat yourself and it went out,it is really difficult to keep a cat in the house 24/7 especially when you have lo's running in and out,cats love to be outside.i did have 3 cats up until a week ago until he was poisoned with what the vet thinks was antifreeze,so as you can imagine i think it is absolutely disgusting when sick people joke about poisoning cats,i don't know if our smokey was purposely poisoned,probably so as there are some very sick twats around.but next time you think about it or even just joke about it just think that could be a little childs cat like my 5 year old and 7 years old who had to watch him being sick and not even able to stand up and being rushed up the emergency vets at 8.30 at night,then being told he was not coming back because he was to poorly and died (he had to be put to sleep),yes it must be annoying when you have someone elses pet crapping on your lawn,but like me many cat owners can not stop there cats going out completly believe me with all the sick and twisted people in this world if i could i would!

i have 2 cats,they hardly ever go out of the house and when they do they just hang around our garden mainly,i have other peoples cats in my garden too but i don't mind because thats just cats for you,like other people on here have said they roam,you probably don't realise this as you say you haven't had cats but it is really difficult to keep a cat in the house 24/7 especially when you have lo's running in and out,cats love to be outside.i did have 3 cats up until a week ago until he was poisoned with what the vet thinks was antifreeze,so as you can imagine i think it is absolutely disgusting when sick people joke about poisoning cats,i don't know if our smokey was purposely poisoned,probably so as there are some very sick twats around.but next time you think about it or even just joke about it just think that could be a little childs cat like my 5 year old and 7 years old who had to watch him being sick and not even able to stand up and being rushed up the emergency vets at 8.30 at night,then being told he was not coming back because he was to poorly and died (he had to be put to sleep),yes it must be annoying when you have someone elses pet crapping on your lawn,but like me many cat owners can not stop there cats going out completly believe me with all the sick and twisted people in this world if i could i would!

i can joke about what ever i like as i did state in the title cat owners/lovers will be ofended. and it wasnt me, it was my mum who said it.
i have had a cat actualy.
and if u dont want ur children hurt by their cat being hurt while roaming then thats down to u by letting them out in the first place.

i no many people who own cats and they are housecats and never go out (well actualy one does on a lead)
its like what if my unborn son was effected by cat poo that i had to pick up and it turned out it was ur cat who was pooing in my garden, would u feel bad or then just keep saying oh well its just cats for u?

I could never turn my cats into indoor cats.

One of them we rescued and the rescue centre stipulated the cat must have outdoor access as it's semi-feral. This cat spends most of it's life outside and will come in for food and leave again. In essence it is a wild animal, and the law views cats as such.

Like I said earlier, we have foxes, hedgehogs, owls, mice and rats..... ( we live by the forest btw) so we will always have droppings of some sort in the garden and land around us. It's the nature of the beast :shrug:

We just clear up what we can and exercise caution... Ie wash hands well etc.

Im afraid we'll just disagree on this one, our cats will continue to go out.
:flower:

good for u! i dont see whats wrong with the owners spending money to build a outdoor inclosure for their cats so they can be outdoors but not cause such trouble for others.

it gets me how u just dont seem to care that ur cat will be causing other people such trouble, thats very selfish.
and i disagree with keeping wild animals as pets, but in this country cats are pets and not wild animals. its ur cat and u should be responsible for ur cats crap not me or anyone else

It annoys me when cats break things or ruin things in MY garden! They shit on the sand and one cat even ripped the paddling pool. They open my bin bags too. I have seen them do it! Buggers!

It annoys me as being a dog owner I know a pet is a pet and therefor the owners responsibility, why should I have to clear up after a cat ffs.

It annoys me when cats break things or ruin things in MY garden! They shit on the sand and one cat even ripped the paddling pool. They open my bin bags too. I have seen them do it! Buggers!

It annoys me as being a dog owner I know a pet is a pet and therefor the owners responsibility, why should I have to clear up after a cat ffs.

so true!
im sure when i had my dog if she did a poo on someones grass they would be pissed off if i just left it or just left my dog to run around the streets herself....after all dogs are wild animals too

good for u! i dont see whats wrong with the owners spending money to build a outdoor inclosure for their cats so they can be outdoors but not cause such trouble for others.

it gets me how u just dont seem to care that ur cat will be causing other people such trouble, thats very selfish.
and i disagree with keeping wild animals as pets, but in this country cats are pets and not wild animals. its ur cat and u should be responsible for ur cats crap not me or anyone else

Actually, in the uk, cats have a right to roam https://www.cats.org.uk/uploads/documents/cat_care_leaflets/EG10-Catsandthelaw.pdf
So you see, they are free spirits and allowed to trespass where they please.
Domestic cats are protected by law and it's illegal to trap, kill, injure or poison them.

Anyway, see the cat as free pest control! Our cats are fantastic mousers :thumbup:

i couldnt care less about the law.
i dont want cat shit in my garden and i have a right to be very pissed off about it as it effects my life.
and if i was going to harm this cat i would of by now :dohh:

Is it illegal to let my dogs out on purpose when I know the cat is there :/

i couldnt care less about the law.
i dont want cat shit in my garden and i have a right to be very pissed off about it as it effects my life.
and if i was going to harm this cat i would of by now :dohh:

Of course, I'd never insinuate you'd harm the cat :dohh: what type of person would do such a thing!!!

Anyway, I wish you luck, I stand by my earlier suggestion of a good water gun.... Get a heavy duty super soaker ( your son would love it!) and soak the hell out of the cat. Trust me it'll get the message very quickly!

again tho this is me having to spend my own money on stopping someone elses pet pooing on my grass. its unfair and disgusting.

a f*cking cat has more rights then i do, the world is going f*cking crazy.

and personaly i wouldnt blame someone for getting so pissed off with cats that they poisened them, i can see why someone would be pushed into doing it because their garden is being taken over by crap.

my old dog would have a field day, she hated cats and was very good at catching them, altho i didnt let her hurt them. but she was a hunting dog so it is perfectly natural for her to catch pests and kill them so why should i of stopped nature seen as so many people say cats doing their business in my garden is natural

Hey hun, my dad had this problem and looked up tips to help!

I know this kind of defeats the whole object (and sounds extremely silly) but actually getting Lion/Tiger poo (you can get it free from a zoo :haha: ) works, as they smell that a bigger cat is in that area and they don't come in anymore. I know.... It sounds extremely silly.

They also hate tin foil - they will not walk on it or go near it as long as the shinier side is facing up! Anyway, if you have a fence (yes another thing that will be silly) put it around the top of the fences or anywhere and they will not go near it.

A less thing thats not so stupid, is they hate orange peels or anything citrus. Obviously if you have LO going around you wouldn't want that but you could try putting lemon juice or something around your garden?

I know they are silly suggestions but they've been proven to work so hey!!

my mums a vet and they sell lion wee to stop cats pooing at there vets so maybe try your locall one like jess said they think theres a big bully cat in your garden so they wont go in, hope u get it sorted, also if u dont want them pooing in the grass maybe get a littler tray of gravel and put it in the corner at the back of your garden as they like to hide there poo if they can so it will probs choose that instead not that you should have too x

i dont have a zoo near me, and i do have a gravel area in my front and back garden but this tw*t likes my grass :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"