f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

and personaly i wouldnt blame someone for getting so pissed off with cats that they poisened them, i can see why someone would be pushed into doing it because their garden is being taken over by crap.

my old dog would have a field day, she hated cats and was very good at catching them, altho i didnt let her hurt them. but she was a hunting dog so it is perfectly natural for her to catch pests and kill them so why should i of stopped nature seen as so many people say cats doing their business in my garden is natural

:nope:

Oh dear.

This is a personal gripe of mine atm. My neighbours have 2 cats (well they did one got run over) and I'm always having to pick up their poo before the kids can go out, and it doesn't help that its soggy and sticks to the grass! I kept having my bins raided and I thought it was rats but I actually caught one of them in the act eating a chicken carcus on my drive, and I also have to pick up birds body parts and feathers from around my garden as they like to kill the birds that I feed, so I've had to stop feeding them.

I tried a water gun but the cat just sits there like shes enjoying it, so I've taken to running into the garden and roaring, that does the trick!

This is a personal gripe of mine atm. My neighbours have 2 cats (well they did one got run over) and I'm always having to pick up their poo before the kids can go out, and it doesn't help that its soggy and sticks to the grass! I kept having my bins raided and I thought it was rats but I actually caught one of them in the act eating a chicken carcus on my drive, and I also have to pick up birds body parts and feathers from around my garden as they like to kill the birds that I feed, so I've had to stop feeding them.

I tried a water gun but the cat just sits there like shes enjoying it, so I've taken to running into the garden and roaring, that does the trick!

this certain cat isnt bothered by running at it or shouting....obviously its used to it because it must be annoying more people then me:dohh:

im not very good at running right now so i tell my son to chase it lol

I hate hate hate cat poo, thankfuly in my back garden i get none since my dog is out there haha no cats come into my garden now and i dont blame them roxy would eat them.. However still get cat poo on the front garden.. I dont see why cats have a law that lets them run around free because their a wild animal yet dogs are wild animals too so why can they not run around as they feel fit and crap where they want?

Surely as a cat owner you would not really want your cat outside, since alot of cats get hit by cars/attacked by dogs etc ive had a cat but he was an inside cat i never got the point in having a pet you only see at food time lmao

I hate hate hate cat poo, thankfuly in my back garden i get none since my dog is out there haha no cats come into my garden now and i dont blame them roxy would eat them.. However still get cat poo on the front garden.. I dont see why cats have a law that lets them run around free because their a wild animal yet dogs are wild animals too so why can they not run around as they feel fit and crap where they want?

Surely as a cat owner you would not really want your cat outside, since alot of cats get hit by cars/attacked by dogs etc ive had a cat but he was an inside cat i never got the point in having a pet you only see at food time lmao

couldnt agree more.
when people i no have got upset because their cat never came home so probably got run over, i say well u let it out so what did u expect? they run out infront of cars, go into peoples houses and gardens. but then dogs have to be on leads all the time and get fines if the poo is left

this certain cat isnt bothered by running at it or shouting....obviously its used to it because it must be annoying more people then me:dohh:

I read somewhere that clear plastic bottles filled with water keep them away but I'm not sure if it works or not?

I understand your frustrations though, I agree you that if you get a cat you should be responsible for it and the same rules should apply as for dogs, i.e. out on a lead and the owners pick up the poo. I don't think they should be allowed to roam around, damage other peoples property and kill birds/mice.

Yes teach your son to chase a cat lets hope its not one of those cats that stays still and attacks back :dohh:

My cats like water so a water gun wouldnt bother them. Also a kid chasing them wouldnt phase them in the slightest they are used to it they would just think the kid was playing.

At the end of the day cats are allowed to roam free nothing is going to stop that especially moaning!

completely random but..

If i cat came into my garden and my dog hurt it/killed it, even though my dog is secured in my garden would my dog/I be the one at fault and be made to pay vets bills/get the dog put down?

Yes teach your son to chase a cat lets hope its not one of those cats that stays still and attacks back :dohh:

My cats like water so a water gun wouldnt bother them. Also a kid chasing them wouldnt phase them in the slightest they are used to it they would just think the kid was playing.

At the end of the day cats are allowed to roam free nothing is going to stop that especially moaning!

i have a right to moan about anything that getting on my nerves, im sure u moan urself. so if u dont want to read me just moaning then dont read the thread

completely random but..

If i cat came into my garden and my dog hurt it/killed it, even though my dog is secured in my garden would my dog/I be the one at fault and be made to pay vets bills/get the dog put down?

that would be rediculas if u were billed because the cat came into ur garden.

completely random but..

I wonder this too. My dogs would kill one if caught. Cats attack birds and thats fine so what happens if a cat gets caught in MY garden?

As you keep raising the issue of money,i am guessing you haven't got a clue how much emergency vet bills are and having a cat cremated are too after a cat owner has lost there pet in such a cruel way.It is also not my fault if my cat was already used to going outside when i had him like you said yourself once they go out you can't keep them in,and my cat who died and the 2 i still have never hardly did/do go out i keep them in as much as possible but they do manage to get out sometimes,and also for the record i too will say what i want about someone being a sick twat for poisoning someones pet or even talking about it.Ofcourse i would never want any harm to come to a baby and no it's not good that you have to clean it up or even have it in your garden in the first place but i'm sorry that is just cats!.You have your opinion and i have mine i think alot of people might agree with you and alot might agree with me.So thats it i have nothing else to say,apart from R.I.P to my smokey who was a lovely cat and didn't deserve to die how he did and i just hope there is more cat loving people around who agree with that.

Attachments

• SAM_0475.jpg
    SAM_0475.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
completely random but..

I think it would be your dogs fault.

I had a kid jump in my garden to get a ball back that he had kicked over and just as he jumped in the garden my DH was letting my dog out luckily shes friendly but BIG and she scared the kid and we told him to knock on the door next time. However we asked around and searched the net and it would've been my dogs fault if she attacked him.

In saying that though my friends cat was recently attacked by a dog and died but nothing was done to the dog.

I'm not gonna go through the whole thing but yea I can see both sides, yes cats will always be going about and even if they outlawed letting pet cats roam about, then you'd still have foxes, rats, etc......

BUT it really is disgusting having to sort out animal poo. Particularly when you've chosen to have no animals... It's dog shit around here, it's everywhere. Nobody seems to care. Nobody gets caught/fined that's for sure. The walk to school is a minefield :sick: One morning I left the house with the kids to go to school and there was a huge turd smack bang in our gateway. The fucker with the dog that did that is lucky I never saw it happen, really and truly!

https://www.cat-repellant.info/

As you keep raising the issue of money,i am guessing you haven't got a clue how much emergency vet bills are and having a cat cremated are too after a cat owner has lost there pet in such a cruel way.It is also not my fault if my cat was already used to going outside when i had him like you said yourself once they go out you can't keep them in,and my cat who died and the 2 i still have never hardly did/do go out i keep them in as much as possible but they do manage to get out sometimes,and also for the record i too will say what i want about someone being a sick twat for poisoning someones pet or even talking about it.Ofcourse i would never want any harm to come to a baby and no it's not good that you have to clean it up or even have it in your garden in the first place but i'm sorry that is just cats!.You have your opinion and i have mine i think alot of people might agree with you and alot might agree with me.So thats it i have nothing else to say,apart from R.I.P to my smokey who was a lovely cat and didn't deserve to die how he did and i just hope there is more cat loving people around who agree with that.

you are a pet owner therefore u are responsible for ur own vet bills and should expect to pay out for ur own pet. just like i paid my vet bills for my cat and dog.
i dont think cats shouldnt be let out in the first place so keeping the cat in wouldnt be a issue.
i choose not to have a pet so why should i have to pay out for things to stop them coming into my garden...i shouldnt have to

I think its stupid that any dog can be put to sleep/owners made to pay bills if the dog does anything to anyone/thing that enters the property without permission, i mean i have a sign at the front of my house beware of the german shepherd, and i have a beware of the dog on my back fence/gate.. So people would be fully aware and warned I have a dog.. its also blocked of by 6ft fenced and to get in you have to lean over and unlock my gate so by that point for a person its breaking and entering is it not?

As for cats its the food chain just as cats eat/kill birds.. However if i would get in trouble for my dog killing a cat that came into my garden then i think i would just dispose of the cats body and never tell anyone then :shrug: IDK

my last post was not reffering to dogs attacking cats,if a dog attacks a cat then that is just the dogs nature but to be honest i don't think most cats would be stupid enough to go in a garden with a strange dog.my mum and dads dog they used to have had hold of a neighbours cat once and my mum and dad did pay the vet bills don't know if tey had to but they did.

you are a pet owner therefore u are responsible for ur own vet bills and should expect to pay out for ur own pet. just like i paid my vet bills for my cat and dog.
i dont think cats should be let out in the first place so keeping the cat in wouldnt be a issue.
i choose not to have a pet so why should i have to pay out for things to stop them coming into my garden...i shouldnt have to

I no emergency vets bills my dog was attacked by another dog, both dogs on leads, thankfully my dog just needed her ear stiching back together but it still came to over £300 for 3 stiches because she had to be put under to do it.. I have insurence :shrug:

I can see ur point moomin about having to pay out for things to stop other peoples animals coming in, but what u'd be paying for would be your own peace of mind and if cat shit were a big problem in our yard I would happily buy a thing or some stuff to put down simply because I would rather do that than deal with the shit (which would piss me off a lot more than buying something)

It's the lesser of 2 evils really cos you're never gonna make cats never go out so

Hope that makes sense

xx

If someone comes in my garden and gets harmed thats MY fault? pffft. Worlds gone mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"