Facebook Status

Today:

"what?!?! my SISTER is expecting too?? Well, there goes having the first grandchild..."

I realize that sounds selfish, but she's a lot younger than me and hasn't even been trying...

Today:

"what?!?! my SISTER is expecting too?? Well, there goes having the first grandchild..."

I realize that sounds selfish, but she's a lot younger than me and hasn't even been trying...

Oh My God!! Did I write this? lol. I am in the exact same situation. My younger sister got pregnant while trying NOT to get pregnant and my husband and I wanted to give my mother-in-law the first grandchild. Wow. I totally know how you feel.:cry:

My FB status would say:
"The next person to say that they unexpectedly got pregnant and they weren't even trying is seriously going to get deleted from my friend's list".

mine would be:

just because the postman has not bought the internet cheapy hpts today does not give you automatic right to pee on the digis - put.the.box.down!

i'm itching for my internet cheapies to get here, 13dpo and i can't even test yet. arrrrghh :growlmad:

Slightly pinkish cm when i woke this morning - i'm 8dpo, and not due my period for another week - hmmm...

Am I ovulating today? Am I in the two week wait? Can I release Mal from baby-making duty? Damn you Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Test Kit!!!

Everyone winds me up "im preg omg how how how" when they wasnt even trying it just had to happen to you didnt it............... grrrr

Today, mine would say:

"13dpo and no AF or BFP anywhere!! I can't even get a tiny whimpy positive (TWP) lol What the heck?!"

Im fed up of everyone around me announcing they are expecting, then asking/telling me it will be me next - i just want to scream - TRUST ME WE ARE TRYING! :devil:

With the flood of new babies and pregnancies in my world my FB status should say:

"First came love, then came marriage, but where the hell is my baby carrage?!?!?"

With the flood of new babies and pregnancies in my world my FB status should say:

"First came love, then came marriage, but where the hell is my baby carrage?!?!?"

I love this!!- would also be good for announcing a pregnancy (obv with & soon to be a baby carriage)

xxx

Did everyone get pregnant just to spite me? Or did i just not notice all the babies before?

xxxx

Testing tomorrow if the postie comes! Lots of symptoms and my cervix feels good :happydance:

ha ha i second that one toxic - not that your cervix feels good lol lol the postman bit lol lol lol

postie has my tests, i did a bulk order of stuff on amazon i just KNEW i should have seperated the hpts out from the rest!

mine arent arriving until wednesday ordered them last thurs! argh!

:bfn:

Serves me right for testing early :( The last chance I have to test is tomorrow morning, and then I'm off to the UK for 3 weeks, so just a case of waiting for the :witch: then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->